Ranking
Original Post
HAI ZACH :D
Name (in game): Trikskier

Belt: Blackbelt

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, jousting, twinswords, tk, kickbox etc.): I love judo, shaolintwinswords, twinswords, jousting, tk and sometimes I like aikido.

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW): In game, I am very high. I play about 2-3 hours almost everyday. I have only started to become active in the forum recently, so I would probably rate it a medium.

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this): I really want to join because you guys seem like an awesome clan! (I'm just saying.) Zinx was the first person I saw in your clan, and he is a really good fighter with awesome moves, and I wanted to be a part of it. I have been a part of Toribash for about three months now, I joined in December, and your clan was the first one I saw. I think that when you go into a server and see people with [something] in front of their names, you know that they are for real.

Are you respectful? Most of the time I am. If the player has done nothing wrong, then I won't do anything bad. If he has, I will unleash fury upon him.

Do you swear overall loyalty?: Loyalty to the max.

Do you make textures?: No, but I have a friend who does.

How will you benefit the clan?: I believe that I am a good allround player, and I can take on almost any task. I know quite a few people in game, and I am always looking to push myself. I have some signature judo moves, and some other good moves that I am willing to teach anyone in the clan who wants to learn. I have a fast internet connection, so I can always host tourneys or lobbys.

Ban/Infraction History: I have never been banned or infracted? (I think)

Anything else: My specialities are judo and shaolintwinswords.
I am of German Nationality, am 15 years old, and have skype, facebook, msn or whatever else you need to contact me. I love disqualifying opponents, and ripping them to shreds.

This is my application.
I am part of MFR right now, but they got destroyed and they are gay and i wanna leave them.
Please consider me.
I went to school with zinx btw
Last edited by Trikskier; Feb 13, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
Yo dylan.
Oncloud9 was probally an imposter. Never heard of the guy.

I'll let the others vote on ya.
Clan: Marine Force Recon

No thank you.

Also "want to join" thread is stickied with a reason you know...

No.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

click the clans tab at the top.
and at the bottom of the page it says quit