Ranking
Original Post
The library
Welcome to the library, the place that will hold your stories. Feeling like expanding a wandering thought? Or telling something that happened to you? Please do. There is no difference if the story is real or not, just share. But keep in mind: only sharing and answering are allowed. As for existing ones(i.e. books, movies, cartoons, etc.), those are not acceptable.
Be well.
Renixxx vs Beans
This great battle happened a few days ago while playing toribash. I felt a paralysing sense of hunger when an idea came to my mind - I need to eat ramen noodles! The pack was hidden in a cabinet in my kitchen. When I opened it an unfortunately placed can of beans fell on my foot. It didn't really hurt that much so I just picked it up, performed an armbar and a rear naked choke on it and put it back in the cabinet. Then I looked at my foot - I was bleedin all over the kitchen floor. The can of beans suffered a battle injury too - my foot was hard enough to dent it.
"If you think only of striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him."
Connection.
As I entered the place, I noticed a white ocean. It felt alive, every drop of it was moving while forming and destroying interesting structures.
Then, the ocean asked me all at once, "What do you seek?"
"Bring me to them," I routinely answered and then saw it creating a bridge for me. I had walked over it and entered a square-shaped space.
The void embraced me and I witnessed the never-ending fight between two humans. They oppose each other and die only to repeat it over and over again, moving differently every new time.
With each passing fight, I felt my self being sucked into one of them more and more. Our servants fight and our souls rotate in this endless cycle of violence. We accepted it long ago.
When I had heard the sound, I knew that it was my turn. I had opened my eyes and saw my toribash match starting.
Everyone knows everything
Experiencing the most complex machine from its inside is a very unusual thing.
As my mind, only friend, agrees with me to go on its own, i feel like i'm being let go, returned. Everything seems to be performing action of immense quality. Whether it is a product captured by eyes, ears or other receptors. Each movement is crucial, ideal, as if it is a part of some composition.
Likeable, engaging, and somehow performing a melody. I'd like to stay.