Toribash
Original Post
Official clan button
Now idk if this whould count as an idea or a suggestion to help clans go official automaticly so here is my point:

It whould be cool if there was some kind of button or link that makes an event that causes the clan to be Official. Now what I mean when you press the button it is gonna check the clans requirement or the Moderators confirmation, some of you guys are gonna say now that this is unnecessary because you can pm a clan moderator in any sort, but what if the moderator you are trying to contact cannot respond or is not online. This could change how clans can be offical, after pressing the button "TC" will be removed from the "Clan owner" wich then a moderator confirms and if the clan has the requirement to be "Official" then the Clan be official or if it doesn't have the requirment the money wont be authorized

Some sides note that prob how this gonna work aswell

Now if the clan isn't 5 weeks old wich the button will check then it will come up an error saying that it is not 5 weekds old wich then the clan wont be official.
Now if the "Clan owner" doesn't have 50k TC: Wich means it will come up with another error saying "You don't have enough ToriCredits to do make this clan official!"

How do you think?
I like ur idea.I think this button should be made!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
because you can pm a clan moderator in any sort, but what if the moderator you are trying to contact cannot respond or is not online.

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
wich then a moderator confirms and if the clan has the requirement to be "Official" then the Clan be official

Unless I'm mistaken you contradict your own main reason for why this would be a good, time saving idea. A moderator still has to be involved in some capacity so the time saved really would be negligible imo.
Yeah, the time save would come down to the request being posted automatically instead of by a moderator. Putting this against the time it takes for the judgement of these apps to come up it would be negligible.
h
I guess the button could compile all the required infromation as well itself which would save a little more time

however the amount of time this would cost devs who could be doing better things against the amount of time saved for users isnt really worth it in my eyes
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Got the feeling there are some things a bot can't check.
For a clan to be official it needs to have the tc, and some things on the clan page. Next to that it needs to be a certain amount of weeks old and have some members.

But next to that, there are alot of other things that get involved in the voting of a clan becoming official. And the clan squad and mods need to be reading the posts in order to see this.
I won't expect they can just make a bot that can check all of these things.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Got the feeling there are some things a bot can't check.
For a clan to be official it needs to have the tc, and some things on the clan page. Next to that it needs to be a certain amount of weeks old and have some members.

But next to that, there are alot of other things that get involved in the voting of a clan becoming official. And the clan squad and mods need to be reading the posts in order to see this.
I won't expect they can just make a bot that can check all of these things.

I think the idea was a button to apply, and the clan managers check the clan as normal after,a bot could generate the application form
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Reading the OP again, I still think it's a button that instantly makes it official.

If it's just a button that applies for you, I'd say it's too much work to make this for the little change it makes.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It says with a moderators confirmation which I think mean applies to a moderator for you, either way I dont think its realistic tbh
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.