Toribash
When I saw MH, it wasn't really that scary.
I just jumped at the parts where the vid would go all static and make loud noises.
This may be fake, but its a cool idea imo.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
While i actually think the concept is kinda cool, be it just a random internet creation or otherwise, but what i don't really understand is what he does.

I've watched a lot of Marble Hornets' productions (not all) and i don't really see what he actually does.
He's just kind of there. Is that it?

He stalks children, and then takes them.

I've actually encountered this being before.

I was walking to school on day, and as always, I walk by an old abandoned factory building(used to be a Bradford White). For some reason, they put curtains on the windows when they left, and they had always been closed. But not this time.

No sir, one window had the curtains spread wide open, and 'ol Slendy was standing right there. Of course, this was before I knew about him, so I thought it was just an old worker who forgot something.

That isn't the end.

One night, I was practicing baseball at my school's baseball field. I was there for, 1 or 2 hours. When I was done, I turned around and saw him. He wrapped his arms around me, 5 or 6 times, and got in my face and said "YOU'RE NEXT!" I didn't know what to do. I replied back "I'm next for what?!?!" and I couldn't tell what it was, but where his mouth was supposed to be, it stretched. So I guess he was trying to smile, and said "YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!" And vanished. I ran home and immediately went into my room, locked my door, and hid under my blankets.

Fuck this shit guys.
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
He stalks children, and then takes them.

I've actually encountered this being before.

I was walking to school on day, and as always, I walk by an old abandoned factory building(used to be a Bradford White). For some reason, they put curtains on the windows when they left, and they had always been closed. But not this time.

No sir, one window had the curtains spread wide open, and 'ol Slendy was standing right there. Of course, this was before I knew about him, so I thought it was just an old worker who forgot something.

That isn't the end.

One night, I was practicing baseball at my school's baseball field. I was there for, 1 or 2 hours. When I was done, I turned around and saw him. He wrapped his arms around me, 5 or 6 times, and got in my face and said "YOU'RE NEXT!" I didn't know what to do. I replied back "I'm next for what?!?!" and I couldn't tell what it was, but where his mouth was supposed to be, it stretched. So I guess he was trying to smile, and said "YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!" And vanished. I ran home and immediately went into my room, locked my door, and hid under my blankets.

Fuck this shit guys.

Yeeeeeeah.... Ohkay.

So, anyway, like we were saying...
I like legends, paranormal tales, lore and shit, but Slenderman is a pretty boring composition. It's an "anonymous" with a white face instead of green. That's pretty much the source of the creation.
Personally I like some of the stuff on the SCP Foundation more, at least when it comes to internet generated lore.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
Yeeeeeeah.... Ohkay.

I like legends, paranormal tales, lore and shit, but Slenderman is a pretty boring composition. It's an "anonymous" with a white face instead of green. That's pretty much the source of the creation.
Personally I like some of the stuff on the SCP Foundation more, at least when it comes to internet generated lore.

Nice sarcasm.

No, that actually happened. I don't care what you/others think.
ugly
So you're saying that something widely known as a fictional collab work to create a viral spooky tale on the internet has made contact with you?
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
Yeeeeeeah.... Ohkay.

The original images were pretty cool. The mythology that sprang up around them is pretty boring though :<

Originally Posted by WereWolf98 View Post
i need your guys opinion on this...
if you believe it or not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I65oDxmqFY
it creeps me out.

It's all fake slenderman isn't real it's a goddamn SA meme come on.
Last edited by Eleeleth; Jul 20, 2012 at 04:03 AM.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
This is kinda cool, It may be a myth and the internet created slender man but a monster that stalks you,LOL.
ive seen enough hentai to know where this is going
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>