Toribash
Original Post
A moves fourms
its accutaly simple a thread for moves
Last edited by scorpionma; Sep 20, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
well,interessant idea,i remember a times ago a tori wiki,having a moves in this wiki,but it doesn't exist anymore... my vote is Yes for this idea,i like to teach my moves
Kratos
A moves forum/board would be a great addition for beginners as well as experienced players.

Make the introduction to the game a little easier for beginners by giving them moves so that they can stay around and if they want, they can try and learn more advanced techniques later on.

My guess is that techniques and strategies will eventually appear on this board which would be helpful to increasing the average skill level of all Toribash players. Or maybe I could be horribly wrong. Eh.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Toribash is all about improvisation
not copying other member move
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
moves to parkour?
what is the meaning by that?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Okay people need to stop implying that improv is so superior to starters/pre-made moves. Whether you like it or not, its another way to play the game. Some openers are available to everyone, but at the moment, they're pretty much scattered all over the place ( think). A moves board would help make things more organized.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
I remember when people used to post their moves in Replays board.
I remember the feeling of doing the moves myself...
And I learned from them. I don't see how you can't learn from copying, you can see how did they do what they did and learn. Relax knee in this situation, contract abs in that situation.

I created a thread for them a few years back, but I guess it got forgotten until now. Feel free to use it, though.
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 21, 2012 at 07:46 PM.