Ranking
Original Post
[B]TB texture cape[/B]
Hi everyone. I came up with this idea of a new type of texture to put on your tori's back ,(but hopfully not ghosting threw your tori) a CAPE . And have multiple colors of capes that players might like instead of the same old colored cape, like a vampire cape, a hunter cap, a quicksilver or platnium , etc....

I would really appreciate you guys to come visit this thread and support it , thank you and
have a bless day ( if someone else came up with this idea or this had been in the tori shop and was removed for a reason then, pls tell me. I'm too lazy to look threw pages and pages to find if it was known then....)
Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 22, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
Most hair that I've seen in game is already obnoxious enough, everyone moving around with a cape too just seems like over kill
I mean, a cape could be in the options if you wanted it enabled just like hair, right?
I like this idea! It would be great for chrome-man to have a cape!
Supported
Last edited by Shattur; Feb 23, 2014 at 03:47 AM.
o
/l\
Yes, as the hairs are already incorrect which always go through your limbs, have any bugs, capes would do the same.
Last edited by EmJake; Feb 23, 2014 at 07:49 AM.
I think this is a great idea, if you don't want it you could just go to options and take it off.
~Supported
A cape would be worse than the Daimyo.
I really think it would disrupt gameplay really badly.
Also, shouldn't this be a suggestion for the items forgers?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I already suggested this along time ago it would obstruct vision during gameplay is what they told me :< #Capes4Tb
Nah , you don't need to use it during gameplay , just put it on and look at your replay and then it would be good looking that's all. Might make you feel like a super hero/villian
Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 24, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
you can make a cape with flames x)
-Supported
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!