Ranking
Original Post
Bad Idea
Combined Colors

So, I sometimes accidentally activate two forces at a time then get confused on why the one I want wont show. That has nothing to do with this suggestion.

I was thinking that if two forces are activated at the same time, the game will mix both of those colors together to create a new color. That color created will depend on the color and shades of the two colors activated. This could also be triggered from three colors or more. Maybe no more than 4.

So, I really need a purple but all I have is Vampire Force and Aqua Force but I don't have TC. I could just activate these forces at the same time and get a purple. The purple may be different from the current colors.

I am not suggesting Vampire & Aqua = Demolition and try to look rich. I am just suggesting this idea because it saves TC and you can improvise the color you want while you save up for the force/relax you really want. I am not suggesting this to be available for every color item. I was just thinking it would be nice for Force's and Relaxes. This could lead to new texture ideas and combinations.

I doubt this will be added because it is kind of like a cheat or a gateway to force colors you will never have the TC for. Which is why this was suggested.

Thank you for reading.

In ishi We Trust
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM.
blue
pink
I like this idea because it could add into the creativity of toribash and there would actually be a point of having 2 forces/relaxes. It could also lead to other color ideas for toribash to add.
~Supported
JOOOIIIIIINT TEEEEXXTUREEEES.

Seriously. Joint textures will help. It's not going to mess with your TC. You're using real money. It will look way too weird, and every color of the rainbow is already added to toribash. Why not stop being lazy and try to earn the TC?

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
so, instead of buying void force I could just mix a bunch of noob colors and get it...
not supported.
At first I thought this was a good idea, I still kinda do,
but then I realized that this would really mess up the
value of the more expensive colors.
I'd have to say, not supported. :C
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Joint Textures won't help. You can carry on saying that but to get joint textures to cover your whole body, you need to spend or earn some TC. It would be easier to just save up for the item and earn the Qi. I don't mind that you unsupportive but at least come up a good reason.
blue
pink
Instead of suggesting an alternate. Actually give me a reason to why you don't support.

(L): Or simply don't write silly support messages at all.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Instead of suggesting an alternate. Actually give me a reason to why you don't support.

(L): Or simply don't write silly support messages at all.

buying three shit colors to make a really expensive color?
this isn't really a suggestion that will improve the game