Ranking
opener was really dope imo, the rest looks pretty effortless compared to your other replays.
you can do a lot better than that
replay is pretty cool up until 226
reminds me of someone else who happens to make replays just like you
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
replay is pretty cool up until 226
reminds me of someone else who happens to make replays just like you

I hope you're kidding, right?

i understand it now that someone else has claimed credit for creating this replay
me=bad
pacquiao
lmao

your replays really surprise me sometimes, i guess i'm too stuck on who you used to be

i thought it was either dezrai or hypez but dezrai doesn't do the replay hack shit so i assumed it was hypez because he does = theat shit all the time! and he was at a computer when u posted it!

also everyone kind of rides nearlydead's dick over his bland replays, didn't expect anyone from the community to contribute
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
lmao

your replays really surprise me sometimes, i guess i'm too stuck on who you used to be

i thought it was either dezrai or hypez but dezrai doesn't do the replay hack shit so i assumed it was hypez because he does = theat shit all the time! and he was at a computer when u posted it!

also everyone kind of rides nearlydead's dick over his bland replays, didn't expect anyone from the community to contribute

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it!
Thanks for the kind words I suppose :)
love it. spins are so clean you can't find anything worth critiqueing. that ass sliding dm was JUICY yummm. also hi tabby
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Hello, welcome back by the way :)
Thanks for the cnc Scyther, greatly appreciated.

Here's a something, I'll finish it later.
Attached Files
TABS MM- First try.rpl (318.1 KB, 16 views)