Ranking
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

that would be good, i like verax's style, also, is every1 getting pass or just leaders?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
this is gonna be awesome, i will defo be posting replays for this
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
congrats
She/They

I really liked if if Moop would do the Vid. In my opinion, he's one of the best. Maybe even the best. Otherwise, maybe bust3r?
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Yeah, bust3r would be epic. But I don't know if they take requests.
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
Originally Posted by xNiLL View Post
Yeah, bust3r would be epic. But I don't know if they take requests.

I think Bust3r's pretty busy at the moment and Moop cba.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
There isn't really an offtopic here. Just chattin XD.
Also, nice!
Nice shaders too. D: Wish I had them.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Guys, if anyone asks for the pass of the secret board again, I'm going to headbutt them. I don't got it, xNill doesn't either. You either received the pass already, or you're not welcome there.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash