Toribash
Originally Posted by danthe4th View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MISO I GOT IN

PUN LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
これ何?ゴミ?
Guys be serious for once and let's talk about animals u guys aka weebs have never seen one I'm sure about it Like tbh miso never told us about encountering someone or having problems with family so I feel bad for miso being a noob not just in-game but in real life, I hope when miso sees this miso doesn't point how bad the Grammer is because miso is only good at saying u wrote all of that wrong ur ass go eat shit like cmon also jagger just shut up u simps and uh Dan the retard is not he's a fault so ill let him pass uh whose next bricked is prob doing hacking stuff now and he is to high class for us and then we got Jacob I can edit blah blah yall eat ass and then we got mellow pee pee po ur mother
Anyways I wanted to talk about the encounter I have got with a snake it was a baby one but it was a cobra baby I was in the forest than from a tree felt something on my head and boom a snake in front of me I didn't have my ak-47 that time but I wish I can encounter it now so I can frek it to the other dimension like how I freaked Omak from here anyways please guys be more serious and talk about stuff else than full caps random letters or stuff about being kinky like cmon get a life and grow up and let's get to know each other more than talking about this shitty stuff like ur selfs
Last edited by cutterchop; Mar 27, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
A proper response
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
Guys be serious for once and let's talk about animals u guys aka weebs have never seen one I'm sure about it Like tbh miso never told us about encountering someone or having problems with family so I feel bad for miso being a noob not just in-game but in real life, I hope when miso sees this miso doesn't point how bad the Grammer is because miso is only good at saying u wrote all of that wrong ur ass go eat shit like cmon also jagger just shut up u simps and uh Dan the retard is not he's a fault so ill let him pass uh whose next bricked is prob doing hacking stuff now and he is to high class for us and then we got Jacob I can edit blah blah yall eat ass and then we got mellow pee pee po ur mother
Anyways I wanted to talk about the encounter I have got with a snake it was a baby one but it was a cobra baby I was in the forest then from a tree felt something on my head and boom a snake in front of me i didn't have my ak that time but I wish I can encounter it now so I can frek it to a other dimension like how I freaked omak from here anyways please guys be more serious and talk about stuff else then full caps random letters or stuff about being kinky like cmon get a life and grow up and let's get to know each other more then talking about these shitty stuff like ur selfs

Cutter we just know too much of each other already, that saying random stuffs has more meaning now.
Plus we cant really talk about anything cause we are social reclusive people so we dont have any story to tell.

YYEEEEEETTT

NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]