ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Bug bash
There is also a DQ bug. Attached is a replay of my FOOT dq'ing me.
Attached Files
BUGGED.rpl (54.9 KB, 22 views)
in classic demo, sometimes if i land on my flat on my feet, i get dqed because my "ankles go through my feet"
and no its not some fallen body part i cant see because i didnt get dismembered on one of those bug fights

and the same thing that happened to X3N happens to me also
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
I'm playing 2.2 on pro judo dm and...
See for yourself.
Attached Files
glitch.rpl (44.0 KB, 22 views)
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
2.2 mac os x

0ccaisionally, when i click on wrist or ankle, it'll move the neck instead. This can become very annoying if i havent noticed and messes up my moves sometimes.
name of the replays replace the names of the fighters. very annoying during myltiplayer replays.

ex. name-[ronin]ramiro catch this.rpl

tori's name-catch

uke's name-[ronin]ramiro
Originally Posted by [ronin
ramiro ze bull ]
in 2.2 my head doesnt show up when its in the heads folder.

Also for me.
Ramiro, that happens only when you put spaces in the filename, but still a bug in my book.

The AFK kicking system will also kick players who are chatting (And therefore, obviously, not AFK) if they limp out for 3 turns. Kind of annoying to lose a joust match because of this.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
I've noticed that if you activate fractures in 2.3, and you fracture any joint then you cannot toggle relaxed or held muscles, only held.
omg you put in fractures!! woot my ideas are makeing it into toribash! *dose a little dance*

to bad i have to wait ONE MORE DAY! till i can play in 2.3...

sorry this is so far off topic, hurmm... hampa what program are you makeing toribash with? i'd like to know cus i can program games and if you told me the program i could learn the language and chip in now and then :P