Ranking
Re: Bug bash
Replays don't have Instagib
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
I got one: toribash crashes while it successfully connects to the multiplayer servers. If I'm fast, I can connect to one of the servers before the whole thing just crashes, but it's hard, since it last like, 2 seconds. :P It crashes after it connects to 4 servers, apparently not mattering which.

Message in stderr.txt:
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
that same thing sorta happens to me except when i join into multiplayer im going lada dee then BAM the whole thing is gone the only server that comes up before it goes down is demo classic and i dont like to play classic only judo any way i was wonderin if re-installing would help?

Edit: it didnt it jsut did the same thing even when i went to the source to bring it up and right click "run as"
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
im not sure what to say but i won cheaply but the guys feet touching the floor in classic? heres a replay...
Attached Files
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Classic multiplayer allows ankle and wrist DQ. It seems that the players foot hit the floor so hard, his heel went through the floow for a period of time (you can see how deep as a line appears on the foot). In this case, I'm guessing it sunk so deep, the ankle come in contact with the floor, hence the DQ.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
There are no shadows for the joints! Is this made with purpose? Please add shadows for them too. There is also a DQ glitch/bug, I have made a topic for it (there is a replay too...).
Your diligence for this is appreciated, but unfortunately your ignorance is not. The post just above yours explains why that DQ happened. Why you had to create a topic to show us was beyond me.

And just cos I'm saying this, don't take it as a 'go out and find some real problems', but please don't complain when the answer is right in front of you ^_^

There's been a solution to the DQ glitch anyways, by way of allowing ankles and wrists to touch the floor as well as hands and feet (is not allowed in some servers).
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Failing to detect DQ
I am moving this from the support forum as per Quegola's request.

I have been in several fights where one player touches the floor and is not DQ'd. Most of the time he is DQ'd at the start of the next turn, and all is fair at the end, but sometimes not.

This replay is the best example I have of an unfair victory, it is unedited, and it would be great if you could get Stza's autosave file too. Quegola missed the bug the first time, so I enclose a screengrab for you to see when the offending body part touches the ground.

Attached Files
Dog_vs_Stza-12995_5889.rpl (31.2 KB, 12 views)
Dunno if this happens only to me, didn't know a good search term...

The picture below should explain...
Attached Images
Bild 1.png (553.7 KB, 17 views)
Attached Files
Bild 1.png_thumb (27.3 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?