Toribash
Rocket League

Spider man 2 gamecube

Red dead redemption 1
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Need For Speed : Underground 2 : One of my first video games really, its the game that got me really hooked into 2000's car culture, really brought out the inner ricer in me.

GTA : San Andreas : I mean come on, its an absolute classic on the PS2, everyone had to have this game if you bought the console aswell.

SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain : In my opinion, the best of its franchise, had a wide variety of fight modes.
def jam: fight for ny

lsd: dream emulator

street fighter 3
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Phantasy Star Portable / Phantasy Star Portable 2 - the first series I ever actually grinded, and did literally every possible quest. Replayed the game a few times out of boredom even. Hands down my favourite PSP game ever.

LSD: Dream Emulator - a game I have literally played for countless hours on my phone, used a PS1 emulator. This game was insanely fascinating, and no game ever came close to making me that i, ever. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, hands down one of the most inspiring games. I had many dreams involving settings only available in this game, so it did truly live up to it's name.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - a classic, the most interesting racing game EVER. I'd definitely say Underground 1 and 2 was great as well, but no racing game ever came close to how captivating the story in MW was. While after a replay a year or two ago, I did find certain aspects of the game repetetive and dull, I still believe it was the game that defined my childhood.
im kindve a baby so a lot of my favorite games atm might be boring but i enjoy the calmness and i really enjoy story-heavy games

animal crossing: new horizons is one of the best games to just unwind with. i especially enjoy the AC series because i played city folk and new leaf previously and enjoyed those too

ori and the blind forest: both games are absolutely stunning and i love everything about them. will of the wisp’s movement feels amazing.

mario kart wii: probably one of my favorite games atm to play with my roommates. next to wii sports. probably isnt a good example for a calming game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
monster hunter

harvest moon

yu gi oh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Red dead redemption 2

Witcher 3

Toribash - I wish I was lying

Edit: ignore Toribash, Need for speed Most wanted (2003) takes that spot
print("Hello, World!")
Little big planet 1&2
Autismcraft
Castle Crashers
Captures most of my childhood.

Originally Posted by basic View Post
meet n fuck kingdom

eratohoTW