ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Project Map: The Return
Hello, map made with jag, we sat together in a vc and we got this map out, there s a version with and one without fracture. Gap close to the end is "doable" so if neither me or jag can do it i ll be posting a slightly modified version soon.
Attached Files
aliosa_project_4feb.tbm (17.6 KB, 20 views)
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
What's the purpose of the floating cubes? Are they just for aesthetics? If so, they move around rather randomly, so if you really want to make them look nice try seeing if you can make them work together in a coherent way (for example making half of them slowly rise as the other half slowly fall).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
What's the purpose of the floating cubes? Are they just for aesthetics? If so, they move around rather randomly, so if you really want to make them look nice try seeing if you can make them work together in a coherent way (for example making half of them slowly rise as the other half slowly fall).

Yep, they're all random and purely for aesthetic.
WIll try more organized motion next time.
-----
Modified the mod to fix camera taking too long to focus on tori.
Attached Files
Last edited by Aliosa; Feb 5, 2021 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
This mod is on the brink of literal insanity
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
This mod is on the brink of literal insanity

Mission Acomplished;)
Last edited by Aliosa; Feb 5, 2021 at 10:18 PM.
you are doing a great job Ali, congrats.
particularly i prefer the cubes to be floating randomly, the mod is perfect as it is now imo
10/10
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barring the bouncy cubes this feels like a mod from 2010 :o

Rope swings are always fun but the rest of the obstacles seem bland and uninspiring to me