ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Questioner For all your problems
You got problems and need answers? Ask TLL and with there experience they will surly find the answer you are looking for.

100% legit.

Last edited by thepureone; Sep 16, 2011 at 04:05 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I got trouble, okay so how would you fix, inactivity with the clan sir?
Because Its Annoying me.
Last edited by Macrid; Sep 26, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
I got trouble, okay so how would you fix, inactivity with the clan sir?
Because Its Annoying me.

Well clan activity is only as good as the members of the clan want it to be. Mac I see you preaching about clan activity, but I am not seeing your posts in the clan boards... I am also not seeing any new threads made by you... Now the cipher thread would have been better you know... if PV2 did have to rape most of the minds with his cipher (Its all good though IM GETTING THE ANSWER SOONER OR LATER) but yeah. Activity is only a measure of how much members want to post.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
So what happened with the clan thing l......I know its not the right thread but no one responds when i ask them
Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
So what happened with the clan thing l......I know its not the right thread but no one responds when i ask them

Well bolty, since not enough people want to do the clan leauge... we forfeited by default. We needed 5... only 4 members wanted to do this.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
you couldntve made the times anyway
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
you couldntve made the times anyway

This is very true. Now on a side note. I think I have reached 1,500 about now....God I remember when I only had 1 post. Though I don't remember what that post was.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
my app was my 13th post lol
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Lol my time showing up here was my 15th, and my post is 2000 unless you want to add
roll back >.> would be 2,500