Ranking
I'm sorry to announce due to Blacklisted's behavior recently, he shan't be returning to Origin. He was warned many times that his attitude would have to improve for him to pass the trial phase, and it took less than 12 hours for him to be banned for something which I had made him aware of that needed to be improved.

For those unaware, last night Blacklisted was banned for slurring and spamming in a public lobby, and this behavior simply won't be accepted within the Origin family.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day besides this.
To our War Deciples: whenever you start a clan war feel free to post here so that who's avaiable can come to help. I know that you, Dillon, like to solo wars but when you feel like it try to involve other Origin members too.

Tomorrow Lucie should get back her main and she'll be reinvited in the clan.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
To our War Deciples: whenever you start a clan war feel free to post here so that who's avaiable can come to help. I know that you, Dillon, like to solo wars but when you feel like it try to involve other Origin members too.

Tomorrow Lucie should get back her main and she'll be reinvited in the clan.

I usually solo war to warm up my skills but I post on discord when clan wars happen if its necessary I can announce wars on our thread too. Im not in the best shape skill wise because my main is banned and i cant really get the feel for toribash right now soon ill be back to my godly self hopefully.