Ranking
Original Post
Random Discussion
Alright I'm making this thread as a place where people in the clan, or our allies, can post random things that they would like to talk about. It can be anything at all, as long as you stay polite and keep it a discussion not a 'my opinion is right and you are wrong' thread. Okay? Ok.

So first I would like to post a article that I recently read and see what you guys think about this.

http://www.genoterra.ru/news/view/8/941

That's the link, it wasn't working when I posted it but it might be something wrong with the site they'll probably be back up soon.

So I found this article extremely interesting, the possible applications of a device like this are mind-blowing. Let me know what you think.
Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.
Originally Posted by Goldeneyes View Post
Alright I'm making this thread as a place where people in the clan, or our allies, can post random things that they would like to talk about. It can be anything at all, as long as you stay polite and keep it a discussion not a 'my opinion is right and you are wrong' thread. Okay? Ok.

So first I would like to post a article that I recently read and see what you guys think about this.

http://www.genoterra.ru/news/view/8/941

That's the link, it wasn't working when I posted it but it might be something wrong with the site they'll probably be back up soon.

So I found this article extremely interesting, the possible applications of a device like this are mind-blowing. Let me know what you think.

The link is still not working for me. :| I'll try it tomorrow and get back to you.
Last edited by EspnzAlvr; Sep 15, 2009 at 04:49 AM.
Alright since it seems like that link isn't going to work, I'll just bring up another topic...

How about 2012, I'm pretty sure everyone's heard a least one rumor about 2012.
If not you can find countless on youtube, or google.

To me it seems like something is going to happen. It probably won't be the end of the world, I'm not saying that is not possible, because it is, but it does not seem like the most likely thing. But maybe a great change in the world or something around that nature. I don't know, who does? What do you guys think?
I know. In 2012 internet, all over the globe, will be down. Kinda h4x0rz attack, etc. That would be the EEEENDDDD of my world. ^^
they say its a 25%chance of that happening...and some rumors about something how were treating earth and how gods or something will kill us to stop earth form being destroyed
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
The net going down would be a pretty catastrophic thing to happen. Not just for entertainment reasons. A lot of people depend on the net for a lot of things. Some people work strictly through the internet. I was actually reading about this oracle... umm... I can't remember the name right now but I'll post it later, she said something like, The world will come to be covered by a web like a spider, and it will connect people like never before, and then it will fail casting the world into darkness.
maybe it means that we fail using the internet, and the oracle said that a comet would hit california in 08 but it didnt happen.
Possible, I mean no one really know's what will happen. Even if someone could see into the future they would not know exactly what was going on. And I realize there has been countless oracle's throughout the ages, so how do you decide to give one more credit than another? No idea. I guess you could look at their track record see how many of their prophecies came true. Hindsight is 20/20, heh. Such as Nostradamus, he has been pretty accurate, depending on how you want to look at things.

Anyway, check out this video. It's along the lines of the first I posted, still don't know why thats not working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H7szhBgyVA
i really didnt get that point of that vid...is it saying that we are gonna dai becasue we dont have all of our stoof:3?