Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Mystery of the old stone tablets

Dear Toribash folks, this is the event sponsored by newly formed clan [Liquid]. As a representative of that clan I must ask you for one favor!

During the great flood that destroyed our former island called Flow, we lost the remaining ancient documents in which our clan story was written.
Only thing that is left are pairs of six stone tablets written with oldToribash runes that no one alive can read.
We hired professor from
the league of elders, but he disappeared few days ago!

Now we must ask for help from the fellow Toribashians to try to
decipher runes from these tablets and transcribe story that is
written on them...

Here are the tablets:

First pair of Tablets

Second pair of Tablets

Third pair of Tablets

We also found this notebook that old professor left behind him. Maybe it will help you to
solve this mystery and discover the secret behind these strange carvings!

Professor's Notebook

Translate and write the correct story that is on these stone tablets and we will reward you with 15 K TC! Good luck!

#1-I kicked a guy in his face today
#2-I have just loaded toribash and I want to find someone and stalk them so I refresh the servers and search for them. Or... I like Recycling.

#3-I like dancing with my friend under the sun whilst walking on water
#4-Boobies.

#5-Sh*t it's siku.
#6-We are connected by a giant sperm
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Funny, but NO. XD

The story is already written on tablets, you need to decipher what it is, not to write your own silly thoughts of what you think it is.
Oh my goodness, this looks hard. Worth a try, though.
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
So I didn't actually decipher the code yet, but I'm putting this here in case it's accurate and someone else deciphers it before I do.

tablet 1: There was once a rogue basher of toris. He spent his days studying the art of wushu. Through observation, he saw there were others who studied wushu as well.

tablet 2: The rogue tori decided to bring his various followers together as one to form the greatest group there ever was.

tablet 3: The group tested others to see if they were worthy of joining the group. Toris came from far and wide to get a chance to be tested. Once the group leaders saw it fit for the newcomer to be accepted, he was in. They continued to study wushu as one.

tablet 4: Oh, but soon the group craved more than just wushu. In their super secret cave of super secrets, they did the unimaginable. they posted on the cave walls pics of hot naked babez.

tablet 5: But nothing passes by the omnipotent shark god who moderates the the group. The shark banished the members who were behind the cave wall photos from the community.

tablet 6: The group falls apart without their missing pieces. When the banished members are granted access back to the group, it isn't the same. All good things must come to an end, so the members go their separate ways, flying away from their beloved island to take on new adventures.

Tah dah
Your pal,
crith
Do you really think so much is written on those tablets? Use the professors notebook, he was on the good way to find out...
Story is there but so far no one managed to uncover it properly.

This mystery is not that easy to beat.
Really 8OJ4N? Switching which direction the text goes?

That's just not cool.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Really 8OJ4N? Switching which direction the text goes?

That's just not cool.

i think this is a clue but i still dont understand