Ranking
Originally Posted by ProGamer73 View Post
skills in game:decapitor

What is that?
No, sorry.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to return to the clan mainly because when I postulated earlier and did not hesitate to accept that they will always be appreciated, it is also a clan that I always liked

About me: by more than just a game .. is always committed to help as needed and am also very active in the game (almost vice haha). My main flaw is the language, i can understand the English reading but I find it hard to write it.

My history: toribash game over 4 years ago, i started when I was 14-15 years, was inactive for several years that I have not much history in the game, and as for my personality, I'm basically a very sociable person who has no problem with anything or anyone.

I again apologize for the language.

Playecard:
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Of course mate, sending invite.

Thx Concon, is an honor to be here again: D
Dear Essance,

i would like to join your clan because so far everyone ive met in essance is very well mannerd i would like to think i am to so i think i would fit in well i have played this game a while ago i qit because my computer broke i have finnally gotten back into this and i am vey active on the fourm and toribash i think i am good at judo i am not sure i know i can improve and i know u guys can help me my weaknesses are long range fights i am better at close range i know most of your members are better than me and i hope i get accepted even if i dont thank u for letting me try

a hopeful player,
DarkShot9
[Essence] Application

Why I Want to join:
I want to join this clan because of the members attitudes and overall behavior,although I've never met any of you ingame nor have I ever even spoken to any of you,but I have read your general chat thread(or at least enough to know your attitudes and behavior).

Why I Chose you over other clans: I guess can't really say why I chose you over other clans I just felt as if something good would come from this clan can't say exactly what would,just a feeling I guess.

Who Am I as a person: In Toribash: In toribash im a 5th dan black belt i started tb playing wushu i played this until probably 2nd dan after this i moved to mods such lenshu3ng,rk-mma,ninjutsu,and aikidobigdojo. at a point in time I was a marketer got bored of that and then tried dueling and lost too much tc. Now a days I got into replay making and I make rather mediocre ones. Me In real life: In real life my real name is caleb and I'm a pretty nerdy black 15 year old :P I just started school again so yah I deal with that and trying to figure out when I can get my drivers permit.About 2 years ago I got into anime which makes me even more of a nerd :P.

What are my strengths: Well I excel in lenshu3ng thats about the only thing i guess i could call a "strength". I cant really draw or anything although im on the forums almost anytime I'm not ingame.
What are my flaws: Well I have flaws in almost everything i do,such as when I make replays some of my hits are a little stiff at points.And in wushu and wushu type mods i cant really strike how I want to.and in abd i feel like I go for the suplex too often.

Toribash History: My history in toribash i started playing in 2012 as I stated before i grew up on wushu and moved on to other mods.Former clans I've been are (Beta)-died-just a member,[e]-left to avoid causing any complications with a member who joined-just a member,and (Jinx)-died- co-leader. My toribash history is basically the samething as what I put in about myself.

Well Thats my app hope you like it and btw cheeseburger cause american sterotypes ;p
and I'll add some of those mediocre replays I was talking about
Attached Files
#EM - reborn.rpl (224.3 KB, 3 views)
#EM - ogre's anthology.rpl (360.8 KB, 2 views)
#EM - ha,kick your ass.rpl (270.5 KB, 2 views)
#EM - sound of the wind.rpl (284.6 KB, 2 views)
#EM - quickies.rpl (109.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by emoteen12; Aug 18, 2014 at 10:42 PM.