Original Post
Your Thoughts About Google Buying Twitch.TV
I am not sure if it just a rumor or really is happening
I recently heard that Google and YouTube are buying twitch TV for 1 billion
What do you guys think about what will happen to twitch
Is it a good thing or a bad thing
Here is what I got so far
Cons:
YouTube bad copyrights terms may be done on twitch and that will ruin the whole twitch
Interigations with Google plus( I find it really bad just like the comments on youtube)
Pose:
Google have money and biig unlimited storage which can be used
So what do u think?
Last edited by scorpionma; May 28, 2014 at 03:40 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
Please sign in with your Google+ account to watch this stream.
Are you sure you don't want to use your real name? We'll ask you again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I think it's still just a rumor/speculation.

The user American_Locomotive on Reddit raised a thought provoking point though.

the difference is that the companies google are taking over are currently very good and google havn't brought them down thus-far. if anything, google taking them over symbolises their effort to keep the company running - which is something im perfectly okay with - as opposed to a company buying the name and completely taking over with their own ideas
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
the difference is that the companies google are taking over are currently very good and google havn't brought them down thus-far. if anything, google taking them over symbolises their effort to keep the company running - which is something im perfectly okay with - as opposed to a company buying the name and completely taking over with their own ideas

I agree with this completely. Though I'm not somebody you should seriously listen to when it comes to this sort of thing
Hopefully then twitch won't run like shit and their admins won't be so unprofessional.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Google is buying yet another big corporation that was placed lots of effort into making the website and lots of supports and uses, but google simply buy it off?

Put this in your signature

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Google is growing too powerful. Do your think there will ever be a monopoly on the Internet and technology market? I think that google would have trouble driving out apple from the technological industry without being very smart and sneaky. I'm not sure which company I trust more anyway. Either way companies are taking over a lot of our world without giving too much back. It is kind of like protoctists absorbing each other except it is companies buying each other...

Thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess
Mostly, Google have been the front page of internet for some people.
Killjoys, make some noise!
As long as they don't turn it into shit like they did with youtube, I don't mind.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.