Toribash
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Ahmet, Vientidos and Mamafeeds ... Could you all try to give feedback to the replays of other members.
Especially you Ahmet. You were already asked to do that yet you aren't doing it.

Sure Timmy
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
trixspppp: It was a pretty good replay. BUTT (lel),you were abnormally stiff, moved your head too much, and the opener was a bit odd. Although it has flaws (like all replays do) i like it. keep it uuuup
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
moved your head too much

it was relaxed throughout the whole replay, i should probably change that lol
That's an important thing.. always hold/contract/extend your neck ;) never relax..
A floppy neck during replays isn't much of an issue, but it's a little crucial it's in one state only, or if it's unavoidable to change the state of the neck, don't do it too often.

Other than that, smooth tricks ciulerson. The first spin could have been smoother, but the rest is nice
Heart of Gold
As B4CK said: Dem tricks were nice. Smooth n' shit.

I was like: Okay, lets make a replay with no grabs. Also, kicks only.And make it airborne.
Thus this was created.
I know, i know, the opener is quite sloppy,.....i'm too lazy to correct it....and it's not that big of a problem
Attached Files
#GrAm-Unheld.rpl (245.1 KB, 10 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
^noice

anyways after an hour of trying to get a decap i gave up, if anyone manages to do it (edit no sooner than 235) ill give him all my tc + my head texture ; D
(no haxing ofc)
Attached Files
madskeetz.rpl (206.5 KB, 11 views)
So i tried skateboarding today. I think i nailed a 360 shove it or something like that. Timmy my friend, i'd like to hear your opinion on this.
I made this in 3 minutes. Literally.
Attached Files
#GrAm-360 shove it...rpl (65.8 KB, 7 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
TIMMY!!! I did it!!! i screwed up in the end but im pretty sure i just threw. Nice replay Grammy. i Wish i was as good as you at making replays!!
Attached Files
almost got it.rpl (38.5 KB, 9 views)
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.