ES Recruitment Drive
So I thought I would share my WIP for my 2nd manipulation. Its preety crappy
Attached Files
manipulation v3.1.1.rpl (125.3 KB, 12 views)

Alright Gunk. That manip is...interesting.
The opener was a bit weird, but hey, it got the job done.
Couple of head bumps, not a big deal though. It happens to me. xD
I see you got dem spins this time. That flick to make uke spin was ok.
Yeah, continue with that manip and try to smooth the opener and some of those hits out. Can't wait to see the finished manipulation.
And remember. Don't tear uke too much. ;)

And as always i have a replay for y'all. It's a madman i did in -30.00 gravity. I m quite happy how it turned out
Attached Files
#GrAm-Nostalgia.rpl (282.8 KB, 5 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Well it is certainly a lot better than I can do at -30.00 xD So I made this Sparkour, I edited the replay from xxahmetxx's i used xxahmetxx's run, roll and initial kick.

Nostalgia:...... I swear one of your other replays was called that.... XD anyway, nice opener and split, I like the pause when you wait for the body to fall, I dont really like at the end where you pick up and throw the body part. overall 8/10
Attached Files
sparkour.rpl (1.30 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kore; Jan 9, 2015 at 07:26 AM.

Btw gunkman, I know exactly whose replay that is, but it was not that nice to edit his replay without permission. It was xxahmetxx's replay. Also, I have a few replays for you guys! Opinions and stuff please.

Please check them out, I have been inactive for a while, but I have gotten better at tricking and mas, not that much in parkour, so none of that!

Opinions, send them, now!
Attached Files
Trickin and shit..rpl (412.9 KB, 5 views)
Tricking 10.rpl (339.4 KB, 4 views)
Tricking with parkour..rpl (524.8 KB, 6 views)
To much..rpl (516.8 KB, 7 views)
Spar with shaken..rpl (1.24 MB, 6 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Tricking and shit: I like the first backflip, I don't like that you used your hand for the second trick. The helicopter kinda trick, I dont like at at the beginning, you got a lot of power in the kick, then it stoped and you had to heave your body around. Final thing there were like 3000 frames leftxD do something!! overall 6.5/10

Tricking 10: I don't like on the first trick where you stopped your spin with your arm, it looked very unnatural , the 180/360 thing looked quite nice, although i didn't like the extended leg. The final Rodeo kinda trick was nice. overall 8/10

Tricking with Parkour: This time the arm with the flip looked nice and smooth. A shabby but noticeable X-out into a quarter dragonfly twist/180 looked pretty good but maybe get rid of uke next time? (if you want a tut on how to do this ,PM me). A wierd kick into a sit down a didn't really like, but the second wall move turned out to be a 180-180 combo which was nice.The tricking on the ground was very smooth quick and nice. Again 3000 frames left over. 8/10

To much: Very nice, you were always in control, and on your feet. every kick and punch was recognisable. Your performance 9.5/10

Spar with shaken: Not much to say....... 9.5/10

Thanks gunksman, I do admit, my tricking isn't the best, but I'm glad you liked my spars! Also, I know how to make uke disappear.. just thought it would be cool to jump off him. BUUUTT That was a slow flip, but the reason I love Tricking with Parkour is that I jumped off the wall twice! But once I was on my hands, and on the ground below, it just went to a downfall. But thanks! But would agree that Tricking and shit really sucked.... I posted it because some parts of it to me were great! But kind of expected it to come in last. I have improved alot since 3 months ago, like seriously. My replays back then are no where as close as being good as the ones i have now! So thanks for the opinion! But on To much, I would consider that being bad just alittle at the end... Nick was ontop of me,(tried to not make it sound wrong) but I did have alot of balance in that to.

Would like more opinions on this though.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Ted my man, i d love to give you some CnC on your replays. Unfortunately i m not familiar with tricking or sparring what so ever xD. I can only say that they were nice. Them spars especially.

So here's a replay i made for shits and giggles. xD
Nothing serious really.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Concussion.rpl (73.6 KB, 9 views)
GrAmOf0n, that replay was really funny to watch.
I liked the headbutt from distance. Although it wasn't very fluid,
it was nice to watch. This is a kind of replay you make when you are bored haha.

Here are some multiplayer replays with the mods: Taekkyon and Rk-mma.
I hope you guys like the replays.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Timmy, the rk-mma replay was cool, but the taekkyon replay was majestic. That boomhit :O

I also had a majestic boomhit like that, gonna post it again so everyone can see it again

Also, a new madman replay! Probably my best madman since 'Aftermath'
Attached Files
amazing tk boom.rpl (90.7 KB, 6 views)
ST4B - Forsaken Rebellion.rpl (299.8 KB, 9 views)
Heart of Gold
B4CK, mate, that madman is awesome.
Smooth opener: Check
Sweet boomkick: Check
Majestic throw: Check
Weird-ass decap: Check
Nice pose: Check
Punches were quick and efficient and that made me happy.
Awesome replay as always bruh. Stay sexy.

Aaaaaand time for a couple of my own replays.
So the first one could be my finest split-cap. I dunno....i love that replay :3.
Second one is DEFINITELY my most powerful decap yet(Not the smoothest one though..). Ukes head was ascending for about 343 frames.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Badum tss.rpl (126.4 KB, 5 views)
#GrAm-Fore!.rpl (145.8 KB, 5 views)