Toribash
No problem, just don't do it again.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
4999 qi, rank 1 time

Btw im attaching some of the replays i made, they really suck cause i haven't been playing but whatever.
Attached Files
number 1.rpl (52.4 KB, 7 views)
number 2.rpl (46.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by AgentP; Mar 13, 2011 at 06:44 AM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Memo those are actually pretty cool. The first one was kind of bad though.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Originally Posted by BlueChel5 View Post
Memo those are actually pretty cool. The first one was kind of bad though.

haha yea they both suck. I prefer multi-player, and even that i play like 1 match a week in.
You have balls. Nice DSC. I think you guys can CW with my clan. Think it over. I'll update you if I can.

/invade
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
They don't suck as in it is terrible. They suck as in we know you can do better, but since you were being a market fag, you are rusty in game. Jk, but you are rusty in game. I am about to play. I want to be a black belt. Then after a while, i am going to hit the bed. Enjoy being rank one!
Council Members:
1.BlueChel5
2.Watersurf
3.thingknfst
4.jebus903
5.JiBaiLanJiao

What is a council member

Members:
1.Bluechel5
2.Watersurf
3.Memo3322
4.Loay1234
--More can be added--

I'm not in the list?*confused*
Don't worry, memo will edit the members list in a second. And the council members is the group of people who decides to get in. Although i don't think we need it anymore because we are not actually having a chance to do that job.
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
You have balls. Nice DSC. I think you guys can CW with my clan. Think it over. I'll update you if I can.

/invade

ok, cool. I only play on weekends usually though, plus i think we all just play aikido.

They don't suck as in it is terrible. They suck as in we know you can do better, but since you were being a market fag, you are rusty in game. Jk, but you are rusty in game. I am about to play. I want to be a black belt. Then after a while, i am going to hit the bed. Enjoy being rank one!

yea i was being a market fag :P

Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
What is a council member

I'm not in the list?*confused*

I will add you to the list, and a council member votes on who gets in and who doesn't

Don't worry, memo will edit the members list in a second. And the council members is the group of people who decides to get in. Although i don't think we need it anymore because we are not actually having a chance to do that job.

^

Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Hey,is memo online in-game?

only on my alt, i want to get the "one and only" achievement, since i have 4999qi.