Toribash
Original Post
What's your typing speed?
https://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/

Procrastinating my thesis and cooked this one up... felt pretty good about this run, just wondering if I'm as good as I think. Hoping there are some DVORAK legends out there that can prove their supremacy

Think you can beat it?

All competitors welcome
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i like this site https://monkeytype.com/

i never learned to type with 10 fingers, i think i use 5 fingers on my left hand and maybe 3 on my right. usually i get around 85 wpm.
alright guy
I got 101 and then 100 WPM, but I did two typos in both attempts. Is it worth it to go back and correct your mistakes?
oh yeah

110 WPM via the link above

but i prefer 10fastfingers.com since they have nice user-interface and you can log your score if you login,
here's my result via 10fastfingers.com

English test (108 WPM)

Indonesian test (Native) (119 WPM)

I can use all my 5 left fingers but only my right index finger is usable to type idk why. Even after i practiced to type wtih 10 fingers, I still can type with 6 fingers. Any tips?
Last edited by watermagic; May 3, 2021 at 04:12 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

I usually get around 85-90 wpm, I type with 4 fingers on the left and about 3 fingers on the right.

I press my space bar with my right index finger lol

turns out i only use 5 fingers total, i use my middle and index on both fingers, and i use my left ring finger.
Last edited by piss; May 5, 2021 at 06:51 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I didn't own a pc for around a year so my typing speed has been lacking now, but when I had my old pc I averaged between 85-100. I type letters with one finger from each hand and i use my thumbs to space and use punctuations.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I got 101 and then 100 WPM, but I did two typos in both attempts. Is it worth it to go back and correct your mistakes?

Only worth it for a quick one letter replacement imo

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post

[

Your quantum fingers impress me. Surely your wife must be happy
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...