Ranking
Original Post
CHESHYRE - RELEASES
Hey fellas,

Instead of making a new thread for every release, I'll just do what everyone else does and continue posting them in this one thread.

Been caught juggling quite a few things at once, but we should be on the path of releasing consistent music from here on out.

A promotional push is currently in the works for the CHESHYRE project, so for those interested just bear with me a while longer while we sort out that front.

I appreciate everyone who's expressed interest in these projects, and everyone who's been listening.

-

If you're familiar with my work, you might have heard an extremely old track of mine "FACE", that I released something like 5 years ago on my Soundcloud.

Even though the project itself is actually 8 years old, some have actually quite enjoyed it despite its many flaws. So this newest release is for those people.

"FACE II" is the first release in an upcoming series of voice related works.

FACE II

Let me know what you think, thanks again!
Hey everyone.

WISH is out now on Spotify, Youtube and wherever else you listen to music.

If you enjoyed my previous voice synthesis work, this is a longform project specifically for those people.

Thanks for listening. Follow the accounts to never miss a release.
My remix of Sabai and Rave New World's single "Me+You" is out now on Youtube and Soundcloud.

Thanks for listening.
Damn, really love the last one, listening to it while playing some chess, amazing.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Hey fellas,

Instead of making a new thread for every release, I'll just do what everyone else does and continue posting them in this one thread.

Been caught juggling quite a few things at once, but we should be on the path of releasing consistent music from here on out.

A promotional push is currently in the works for the CHESHYRE project, so for those interested just bear with me a while longer while we sort out that front.

I appreciate everyone who's expressed interest in these projects, and everyone who's been listening.

-

If you're familiar with my work, you might have heard an extremely old track of mine "FACE", that I released something like 5 years ago on my Soundcloud.

Even though the project itself is actually 8 years old, some have actually quite enjoyed it despite its many flaws. So this newest release is for those people.

"FACE II" is the first release in an upcoming series of voice related works.

FACE II

Let me know what you think, thanks again!

this is mental man great work, how long have you been doing this for? props for it and hope it continues to go well for you!
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Damn, really love the last one, listening to it while playing some chess, amazing.

Thanks for listening, and for the kind words.

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
this is mental man great work, how long have you been doing this for? props for it and hope it continues to go well for you!

I've been producing since I was really young, but was only able to get the resources for the solo act in this past year.

Thanks for the kind words and wishes.
My remix of Sabai and Rave New World's single "Me+You"

Thanks for listening.

This is fricking awesome, loved it!
My most ambitious project yet, "THE TOWER" is out everywhere you listen to music now.

Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think.

My most ambitious project yet, "THE TOWER" is out everywhere you listen to music now.

Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think.

I Love this! Congratulation!
Last edited by Odranoel; Oct 30, 2021 at 03:37 PM.
"STAY" is out everywhere you listen to music.

Thank you to everyone who's stayed interested throughout the year, hopefully "STAY" can be your soundtrack this New Year.

Last edited by Cheshyre; Dec 31, 2021 at 09:04 PM.