Ranking
Forgot to post here, "THE FOOL" released on the 4th of February.

It's the newest addition to the tarot series, following "THE TOWER".

Thanks for listening.

Hey, I haven't seen you in a while.

THE TOWER and THE FOOL sound pretty sick

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
CHESHYRE = Ego Son

Please update your links accordingly, more updates to follow.

SOUNDCLOUD
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
INSTAGRAM

Thank you again for all of your support.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Sep 3, 2022 at 06:31 AM.
Hello again

Quick update for those who keep up here.

Arranging the name change to Ego Son proved to be extremely time consuming, but it is now completely done on all platforms. As such the links above were updated if things were changed.

Expect new art, a new release, and an upcoming collaboration that I'm sure no one will see coming, soon.

Thanks for staying up to date.
Ego Son Launch / OVERWERK & Ego Son - Us | Release
Thank you for your patience.

- - - - - - -

- - - - - - -

- - - - - - -

And thanks for listening.
very cool track, it has that daft punk vibe with all the vocal chops and little cool drums
I like ur mixing, really clear. + theres that super wide stereo'y thing going on with that airy-synth melody I really vibe with that especially with really clear mix, usually when I hear someone going for that it ends up sounding muddy and disgusting but in this track its done so well I love it

though, I would have felt it more if it had a bit more grit to it in the drop around 2:18 and had introduced more complex/variated vocal-chops around the second part of the drop around 2:50 but all of that is subjective and just personal opinions
really cool track nice release + that rotating 3d thing visual is mad cool as well I like that

Have you ever messed around with Antares Auto-Tune Slice?
Last edited by akina; Nov 10, 2022 at 12:46 PM.
Originally Posted by akina View Post
very cool track, it has that daft punk vibe with all the vocal chops and little cool drums
I like ur mixing, really clear. + theres that super wide stereo'y thing going on with that airy-synth melody I really vibe with that especially with really clear mix, usually when I hear someone going for that it ends up sounding muddy and disgusting but in this track its done so well I love it

though, I would have felt it more if it had a bit more grit to it in the drop around 2:18 and had introduced more complex/variated vocal-chops around the second part of the drop around 2:50 but all of that is subjective and just personal opinions
really cool track nice release + that rotating 3d thing visual is mad cool as well I like that

Thanks for listening, glad you liked the collaboration.

OVERWERK created the sculpt you see in the video, I agree it turned out great.

Originally Posted by akina View Post
Have you ever messed around with Antares Auto-Tune Slice?

Never heard of it.