Ranking
Last two days are full of tragic events.
First of all, some of you could see it on Reddit or elsewhere, if you are following the situation, that maniacs from russian PMC "Wagner" tortured captured Ukrainian soldier by kicking him and cutting his genitalia, after that he was brutally shot in the head. Then they tied his feet and dragged him out somewhere. It was revealed because they've been recording all that by themselves. Of course on russian boards, telegram channels, russians cheering and praise these actions. I can't post the full video, but I think you can find it if you really want to. Notice this Crocodile Dandy's style hat on the torturer with a stationery knife, keep it in mind.

NSFW

So we have a photo of that maniac

here

Regarding current info his name is Arslan Aroshanov, he's from Elista city, Kalmykia republic, Russia.
You can check his info here https://myrotvorets.center/criminal/...an-valerevich/

Secondly, russians bombed (or blew up) the barrack, where captured Ukrainian soldiers were held, located in Olenivka, Donetsk region. They were transported there a couple days before. The thing is that the building was completely burned down with a people inside. As a result 53 people died(info from russian propaganda, where they are trying to interrogate survivors, telling them it was Ukraine who bombed them) and 130+ are wounded.

Photos of the barrack

Also, ruZZian nazis shelled Mykolaiv this time, with cluster bombs. It exploded near a bus stop.
Reportedly, 5 are dead and 12 are heavily wounded. Two dogs died with their owners as well

Last edited by list; Nov 13, 2022 at 09:46 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
A very important and deeply analyzed topic brought up by Timothy Snyder, Professor of History at Yale, specializing in the modern history of Central and Eastern Europe. It just shapes your understanding of the current situation in a historical context.
Last edited by Hug; Oct 28, 2022 at 04:38 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Today I'am here with you brave people of Ukraine and all the kind hearts on Earth to celebrate the retrieval of Kherson city. May God bless you all and your fearless warriors, fighting for their land.
So one of my buddies told me about his experience there.

This shit is truly fucked. I hope it can end. Life is completely different there than anywhere else right now.
-----
@Hug I truly respect you for spreading awareness here
Last edited by Link; Nov 11, 2022 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by TiMUCHEN View Post
Today I'am here with you brave people of Ukraine and all the kind hearts on Earth to celebrate the retrieval of Kherson city. May God bless you all and your fearless warriors, fighting for their land.

Amen

Today I want to share something from the "other side"
Sept 17:
Russian prisoner from PMC "Wagner" surrendered to fight on the side of Ukraine

Details: Yevgeny Nuzhin came to the war from the Ryazan penal colony No. 3. He made the decision to go over to the side of Ukraine while still a prisoner.

“Because it's not Ukraine attacked Russia, but Putin attacked Ukraine,” he explained.

In July, Yevgeny Prigozhin came to them and offered to join the ranks of his bandits. 92 people agreed, including Nuzhin.
�� journalist Yuri Butusov
Full video you can watch on YouTube

Yesterday, on 12 of October, Wagner affiliated telegram channel Grey Zone posted the video of the execution of Nuzhin. (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

On the video, visibly exhausted Nuzhin said that "on November 11, on the street in Kyiv, someone allegedly hit him on the head and he lost consciousness, and woke up already in the basement, where he was told that he would be judged"
//Of course this is bs that he was probably forced to say, after being tortured.
After that one of the terrorists smashed his head with a hammer.

Grey Zone description of that video says this:

Later they also reposted comment of Prigozhin himself

he said this

My (obvious) thoughts on this:
1. Prigozhin's motivational speeches such as "retirement from Wagner only in zinc" are not working, so he decided to nurture fear, to prevent potential surrenderers from their side
2. The are well aware of their status as terrorists, and they don’t try anymore to act as a "civilized" structure.
I can not feel pity for Nuzhin as he decided to join Wagner in a first place, but as a human I can't say that I don't feel it at all. Wagner pmc are known for their ultraviolent perverted ungodly deeds. They have a "great taste" in executions, and they clearly enjoy themselves. Earlier I posted case of Wagner terrorists cutting Ukrainian soldier's genitalia. This is only the tip of an iceberg, that they show off.

Prigozhin is a maniac, a psychopath that has no any feelings for a human life whatsoever. Instead he has great ambitions. He started his way as Putin's chef, then he created the biggest bot network in the world and the most capable military unit in Russia (which is not that big of an achievement considering the overall quality of Russian forces ).
From the pov of someone, who is following Russian inner political scene, I can tell you that Prigozhin was not a public figure... Before the full scale escalation. Now he stepped out of shadows, and clearly builds a political foothold for his future claims for "the throne". He's closely affiliated with the "FSB", has his own private army, and if this Stalin from Wish becomes the ruler of the Ruzzia, well...

Removed link to a graphic video of an actual execution. Please be mindful of these things next time.
-list
Last edited by list; Nov 13, 2022 at 12:25 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Hiya, video itself was removed because y'know. Its a dude getting killed.

That's not something we can allow on the forum (cause we aren't R18, and theres no wall blocking anyone from seeing this board/thread) so the link was edited out.

Anyone can go and search it up if they want too under their own will.

But of course, just be aware you're gonna see a dude get murdered and that's your choice.

Ok, now as a formal note.
Anyone that posts the video or images of it from now will get banned.
To sum it up a bit
Originally Posted by Roman Popkov, ex-leader of the Moscow branch of the National Bolshevik Party of Eduard Limonov
As for Prigozhin and Putin, here's another thing. For years, everyone tirelessly compares Russia with its mystical, sworn sister, paradoxical antipode twin - Germany.

In this sense, the "Wagnerites" are sometimes compared with the SS, but this is of course not true.

The SS has always relied on "elitism" on a certain "order", "knightly" style. "PMC Wagner" is essentially an anti-elitist phenomenon.

If we are to look for German analogies, then the Wagner PMC and personally Prigozhin are much closer to the SA and Ernst Rohm. They are similar typologically - simple-boorish statements, proximity to crime, immersion in crime. Similar rhetoric: not only chauvinism, but also inciting hatred towards the elites (generals, governors, oligarchs and other "fat cats"). Red-brown degree.

Röhm wanted to make a parallel army out of the SA, but got burned out in opposing himself to the Fuhrer. Prigogine charmed Putin in the fog of war and calmly does what Ryom failed to do - a parallel army.

Evgeny Viktorovich looks through the fog of the current war beyond the horizon, into post-Putin Russia and into new wars for power - only the lazy have not written about this. But for Putin, all this Prigogine long-term planning does not exist. Putin does not see post-Putin horizons, for him it is incomprehensible, as for us it is the infinity of the Universe.

Until then, this is the situation. Imagine Hitler, who in 1934 turned his back on army generals, industrial magnates and whisperers from the SS, and made a bet on Röhm, gave him guns and planes. By the way, it was the SA that created the wildest, most cruel concentration camps immediately after the NSDAP came to power.

Of course, now a bunch of high-ranking people from the FSB, the Ministry of Defense and other structures are dreaming of a new "night of long knives." But now it is not easy for them to whisper to Putin. Putin filled his ears with wax, Putin likes everything in Prigozhin. And despite his career in the KGB, Putin is typologically closer to Prigozhin than to the generals, even those from Lubyanka (FSB).

Post Scriptum
P.M.C Wagner itself is a very illustrative example of the absurdity of Russian claims that it is Ukraine that needs to be so-called denazified.
Why was it named Wagner and not Chaikovsky, or Glinka, for example? What a "coincidence" that they named it after Hitler's favorite composer...
Manipulating on the topic of Nazism and using your status as the so-called heir to the USSR to justify your crimes in Ukraine is not new for Russia. Russia puts a sign of identity between itself and the USSR, respectively, in their internal propaganda, the victory of the USSR over the Third Reich is presented as a victory of Russia itself alone. Of course, they prefer not to mention the American Lend-Lease, without which Zhukov would have fought with carts, with Maxim machine guns mounted on them, and with an armored train. Following the logic of Moscow propaganda and their twisted rewritten history, since Russia (USSR) defeated the Nazis in World War II, therefore, a priori it cannot be a Nazi state, and those against whom it wages war, of course, the other way around. As one of the arguments, they like to cite the fact that Stepan Bandera was recognized as a hero in Ukraine, and Bandera himself is perceived by them as the personification of Nazism and collaborationism of Ukraine (at that time the Ukrainian People's Republic), despite the fact that Stepan Bandera spent the entire war in the Nazi concentration camp, like his brother, who was killed there. Well, the fact that, in percentage terms, the largest number of collaborators was just the same among the communists, and not nationalists, they are silent about this.
You can learn about the attitude of Hitler's Germany towards Ukraine, and the key role of Ukraine (Black Soil) in his plans from a lecture by Professor Timothy Snyder of Yale University
Last edited by Hug; Nov 13, 2022 at 05:16 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
In addition to the topic of how Russia uses the Nazism accusations to justify and legitimize invasions, journalists from BIHUS info released a documentary on that topic.
Please watch it, it touches not only the current war, but also the Korean War, the 1956 Hungarian revolution, the 1968 Czechoslovakian intervention, the Lithuanian intervention, the invasion of Georgia (the country, not the state) etc...
It's not only about statements, but they also provide documentation, video and audio of the actually Russian propaganda during those periods.

GLORY FOR UKRAINE

As a good note I want to share with you this video. I have nothing to add to it
GLORY FOR UKRAINE