Ranking
Original Post
Qi
How does qi work now? It used to be 1 qi per game played, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore
From what I know, now the amount of QI granted for a fight depends on the mod or rather on the length of a fight. Exempli gratia you will get more QI for playing a lenshu or abd fight than for playing joustingfixed. I'm not aware of the exact numbers and dependencies, though.
What about the qi cap? Is it still 100 per day, or would you get 200 in a day if you played 100 2 qi games?
You get more Qi for a fight if it's longer than 3.3 minutes (1 extra Qi per 200 seconds). If you have an active Qi booster, that also gets multiplied by 2.
The daily cap applies to the number of games you've played, not Qi gained. Most of the official rooms also have a higher daily cap (200) compared to default 100 value in player-made rooms.
Now I've got a question on a similar topic. Was the behavior of the TC boosters also changed by this? Either I'm mistaken or Karstnator managed to get 4 million TC in 1 day with a 10k booster.
Originally Posted by Father View Post
Now I've got a question on a similar topic. Was the behavior of the TC boosters also changed by this? Either I'm mistaken or Karstnator managed to get 4 million TC in 1 day with a 10k booster.

"Buying this subscription will make you earn 500 TC for each fight you win during a month." This means that there is no cap on how much you earn for boosters.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by sir View Post
You get more Qi for a fight if it's longer than 3.3 minutes (1 extra Qi per 200 seconds). If you have an active Qi booster, that also gets multiplied by 2.
The daily cap applies to the number of games you've played, not Qi gained. Most of the official rooms also have a higher daily cap (200) compared to default 100 value in player-made rooms.

So once you reach the qi cap in one room you can move to another and keep earning?

Originally Posted by Faux View Post
"Buying this subscription will make you earn 500 TC for each fight you win during a month." This means that there is no cap on how much you earn for boosters.

Does this apply to private rooms where you would normally get 0 tc per win?
Originally Posted by Faux View Post

Well, there was a cap, according to which a player could earn TC only for 100 wins per day. The cap existed for 10 years already. It also applied to TC boosters, as stated here.
Looks like it's not the case anymore.
There is still a cap on how many TC you can get per day - similarly to Qi gain it's first 200 games you win in official rooms or 100 in player-made ones.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
There is still a cap on how many TC you can get per day - similarly to Qi gain it's first 200 games you win in official rooms or 100 in player-made ones.

What if I decide to play in a private room after playing 100 games in an official room? Would I still get any TC/QI? Or vice versa, after reaching the limit in a private room, do I get to play 100 more fights in an official room? Or do the limits stack?