Ranking
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I like Olympic fencing, shooting guns (God bless America) , body surfing, badminton, and am about to get into supermoto motorcycles, almost bought one on Sunday but another really nice one appeared that I was going to look at on Thursday, so we'll see if I get into that.

I also was thinking of doing some Olympic pentathlon since I already know how to run and swim and am not horrible at shooting and fencing. They're going to take horse jumping out of the Olympic version though starting 2028 so I'm not sure if it's worth learning that part

i haven't met someone into badminton before tbvh.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
badminton rocks. respect

i don't really have any obscure hobbies. i play da game, make da game, draw da game, and not too much else outside of mundane human activity
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Disc golf is my main hobby. It's never time consuming and just a fun time.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by bart View Post
i haven't met someone into badminton before tbvh.

It's fun and surprisingly popular in my city. The place that does it is always packed and I usually have to wait 30 or 40 minutes for a court and there are like 10 courts
🫷🦚🫸
Doing Physics.

Other than that I've been really into climbing (specifically bouldering). Shit is hella fun
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
rare usernames, I started collecting them on every platform I could possibly think of in 2020.
•_•)
mine is being absurdly obnoxious in esoteric communities
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i like to be a glorified babysitter in obscure videogame forums and i also like to use the word esoteric