Ranking
Original Post
Commission Request: Cover Art For My Novel
Hi there!

I am looking to commission cover art for my web serial, "Imprimis Son" which can be found on Royal Road at Imprimis Son [A Fantasy LitRPG] | Royal Road.

This is a bit of an irregular request of the Toribash Forum, but I know from personal experience that many talented artists dwell here, and being a member of the Toribash community, I'd like to post my request here first in hopes of providing some small amount of work to the wonderful artists of our community.

My price range is between $50-$500. I will be paying in USD only, not TC, Crypto, etc.

To be considered for this project, please do the following:

1) PM me with a link to your work (your portfolio).

2) PM me with a quote for your work.

Once these steps are completed, we can have more detailed discussions about the nature of the book and the artwork requested.

You may also post replies below, but please note that conversations regarding the actual development and purchase of cover art for this project will be conducted in PM's only.

Thanks! ^_^
._.
Hello,

I have moved your thread to the Requests board, please make sure to post in here if you have any art commission work you wish to be done.

Have a good day.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang