ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
They used to move big rocks with canals of water that led to the construction site.
The water would drive the rocks, the people would need to do little effort, at least in the transporting phase.

I don't believe water took place in the construction of this site. It was in the middle of nowhere, pretty much. So your saying that during all of this confusion, top notch scientists can't find out the answers because people built it with water...? Not likely.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I don't believe water took place in the construction of this site. It was in the middle of nowhere, pretty much. So your saying that during all of this confusion, top notch scientists can't find out the answers because people built it with water...? Not likely.

They can't find answers because we can only speculate on what happened in the past, based on evidences.
We know almost nothing about dinossaurs and yet we have a pretty strong image of them formed in our heads.
They would create the canals and then close them back in this method. Obviously I'm not saying that it is the case on the stonehenge, because we can't be sure, I'm just pointing one evidence.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
They can't find answers because we can only speculate on what happened in the past, based on evidences.
We know almost nothing about dinossaurs and yet we have a pretty strong image of them formed in our heads.
They would create the canals and then close them back in this method. Obviously I'm not saying that it is the case on the stonehenge, because we can't be sure, I'm just pointing one evidence.

Now I know for a fact, that the dinosaurs did not construct Stonehenge. We actually know a certain degree about dinosaurs, but your statement about water and dinosaurs isn't exactly, smart. Water and Dinosaurs can't create monumental sites. Let alone construct them.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
The official position of the Toribash forums is that aliens do exist, and anyone who disagrees will be banned.

Aliens aren't real xD.I guess that there's life on other planets like bacteria and purple dinosaurs like barney on other planets like other people said.But mot big headed green midgets with big black eyes.
|Black Belt|itsbruce|achillies21|Killboy300|spitfire123is m|
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Now I know for a fact, that the dinosaurs did not construct Stonehenge. We actually know a certain degree about dinosaurs, but your statement about water and dinosaurs isn't exactly, smart. Water and Dinosaurs can't create monumental sites. Let alone construct them.

Wow, you're not much into text interpretation, huh?!
The dinossaurs are an allegory to show that we don't know stuff about the past and yet we think we do.

I'm not saying dinossaurs build the stonehenge... '-'
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
The reason why scientists are unsure of how Stonehenge was built is because, if memory serves, there is no evidence of any construction having occurred. The ground around the area is supposedly clear of any evidence of any construction tools of the time. This leads to the obvious, and most plausible, theory that the construction was either cleaned up, or the evidence worn away over time. Like all theories, it's not an absolute truth, and it is open to being disproved, but considering the lack of any evidence supporting one thing or another, it's the most probable theory out there.

I'll admit, there are some very... odd... things that exist on this planet that don't seem to make much sense to the modern observer. For me, the answer will always be that they're unknown due to forgetting the past, until proven otherwise. The amount of information that is lost everyday is saddening, to say the least, so it would not surprise me if some of the mysteries of the planet are merely discoveries that have been lost through time. Just as an example, a language is lost, on average, every 14 days. It would not surprise me if we've lost the answers to these questions hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well, see, I KNOW there's intelligent life, because they haven't contacted us.
Yes, I'm liberal. Problem?
There is intelligent life, but nature made is us far apart for reae reasons. We should allbe roughly around the same technology, unless a species have gone through paradise, but would probably be going through chaos now.

Filaments... Is all I have to say to get the idea of how big the universe is.