Toribash
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Are you staking out my thread yearlong?

gotta get my tb fix :^)

and nah just get emails cause subscribed so I always check your replays. Just forget to comment ever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
neat stuff

So for wip3 the lead up to the two booms was probably the best part of the replay, all the momentum you build up with the cool spins is always kool. The hits are okay, it's over and done with. Even though the second boom is bigger I like the first hit better.

In wip the arm movements looked real cool, reminded me of the dances rutzor made, I liked the pose too. Overall the movement is nice but it feels unfinished, I'm left wanting for more stuff.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Sep 25, 2020 at 09:17 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
That pose is pretty neat, also the explosiveness of the replays you make and somehow landing a balanced pose is always cool to see
The rhythm on the hits is really nice; like it goes bangbang bangbang, makes it really satisfying to watch! I especially like how you never broke the spiral of your momentum, it becomes clearer if you look at it at a lower speed but the rotation of your body doesn't slow down at all until the last hit. Some nitpicks are that the elbow doesn't break when it hits the ground and since it was thrown at the ground so hard it makes it seem like it's missing something (but it's hard as fuck to do that, I tried myself and swiftly gave up) and when you go for the pose you twitch your lumbar, I think it would look smoother if you just let it float into place and hold it. But speaking of the pose that's also really fun, I like the arms a lot.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
This replay is genuinely insane, I don't think you did anything 'wrong' in this. A thing I would have done differently is to open my body up a bit more just after you get that last boom to make it look more powerful, rather than being a bit bunched up like that in the air, but I'm pretty sure that's just a stylistic choice.
Glimpsed