Ranking
another satisfied customer! Finished a Set for Dori

SET

I'm free Again feel free to shoot me a pm on forums or discord or post here for art requests! ^-^
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
Finished the above request, the customer was satisfied!
Please send me more requests! ^~^

Got a super fast response & finished product. Dude killed it, now I can simp in-game.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Remember Jakers old set? where it had his leg up to his thigh with realistic foot with joints? Could you do something like that with both legs and both arms, so L&R feet, ankles, shins, knees, and half thighs (to white), and L&R realistic hands, wrists, triceps, elbows, and half biceps?
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
Remember Jakers old set? where it had his leg up to his thigh with realistic foot with joints? Could you do something like that with both legs and both arms, so L&R feet, ankles, shins, knees, and half thighs (to white), and L&R realistic hands, wrists, triceps, elbows, and half biceps?

I can 100% do something like that but I havn't really seen jaker's set if you like send me pictures or something that would make it easier
-----
Originally Posted by hihellohey View Post
sent you a dm for a head texture

Yup I saw!
Last edited by Clint; Sep 2, 2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm having a hard time finding a picture of it.I'll try to be super descriptive. He had one leg that the foot was fairly realistic but had a cartoon vibe at the same time, which went to his ankle joint and merged into his shin texture. I vaguely remember a cartoon/colorful style. I would want something similar to that but goes up to the thigh on both legs and merges into the rest of the body (white). Same with arms, (hands, wrists, triceps, elbows, and merges with the body in the biceps.) Maybe sketch something up really quick and I can tell you to change direction or continue. I'm open to a lot, mainly what I'm looking for is good continuity with the joints, creative, splash of color, splash or realism, splash of cartoon. Rest of the body will be blank, just legs and arms.
Okay! sounds good to me, do you have anything where we can chat about everything forum isn't really the go to for me, like discord or something.
Hey, Clint. Can you make me a head texture of a white male doing an ahegao face with a maple leaf burned/branded into the forehead. I want the texture to look like an absolute crack head. I would like it to be coloured to match with jyrou, and 1024x512.

I'd be willing to drop 200k.
Also if you have time i'll also take a naked groin texture with a maple leaf covering the private bits. I'll pay 230k if you do both,
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED