ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What is the best Toribash item?
From itens I like 512x512 head the best, because it you can change color of it freely and draw a face on it
that's why everyone wants it and mustly buys it for 19k even (out of 20k shop price OMG so close to shop price oMG)

So what's your favorite iten and what's your story why you like that iten the most?
I don't know what an iten is. But my favorite item is probably the Kiais. They can get annoying. But some are interesting, and funny.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
my favorite iten is the Alpha Imperial Pack. it allows you to wear/own 16 alpha itens without necessarily having the right amount of QI for them. and it's only 500,000 tc on the market! what a steal!
Your pal,
crith
mine is right hand orc trail, probably cuz it was my first item.... but its still cool.
Pidda's spirit animal
I don't know what's so enchanting about it, but Gentleman's Essentials makes me feel cozy inside.
Eye Patch, because pirates are pirates.

Originally Posted by hermaphrodite View Post
pure usertext or timer most def

Man, this combination is so annoying. Ugh...
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
my favorite iten is the Alpha Imperial Pack. it allows you to wear/own 16 alpha itens without necessarily having the right amount of QI for them. and it's only 500,000 tc on the market! what a steal!

In the matter of fact, last year I tried selling AI pack for 300k like forever and had no buys D: ended up selling for like 250

Originally Posted by Perl View Post
Man, this combination is so annoying. Ugh...

I'm on full Pure, but it makes me lose so I don't rly enjoy it
Probably going to agree on the 512 head. It's a 512 item that makes you well, you! A head can really give you an identity in this game. It's really only sucky if you don't use it.

Alternatively, pure force. Looks nice on it's own, and if you get joints, the colour isn't altered like it would be with any other force. If you have pure force and full 128 joints, you technically have every single force available (because you can just put any colour onto your joints). Colors (the player) is the perfect example of this if you want to Dl/Lp him (he's wearing pure force/lax and has multicoloured joints).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
My favorite item on toribash would be 512x textures and joints. It is pretty decent to wear sexy stuff or dope shit. If I wore a Relax/Force the colors may come out with the textures. Joints are even sexier. 1 thing I love about it is that I can wear full black and look cool doing it.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫