Toribash
Original Post
Signature, Avatar + Head Shop! Cheapest in the Market!
Just like the title says, I'll list prices below. Will get pics soon! And I will pm the things to you so no one can steal!

Tips are appreciated!

Random Avy: 20tc
Custom Avy: 50tc
Random Avy w/ name: 35tc
Custom Avy w/ name: 65tc

Signatures:
Random Sig: 30tc
Custom Sig: 60tc
Random Sid w/ name: 45tc
Custom Sig w/ name: 75tc

Heads:
Random Head: 50tc
Custom Head: 80tc

I don't do names.

Bonus Deals:
Random Avy + Sig: 40tc
Custom Avy + Sig: 100tc

Random Avy + Sig w/ name: 70tc
Custom Avy + Sig w/ name: 120tc

Random Avy + Head: 55tc
Custom Avy + Head 105tc

Random Sig + Head: 80tc
Custom Sig + Head: 130tc

Random Avy + Sig + Head: 90tc
Custom Avy + Sig + Head: 160tc < Best Deal!

MEGA OFFERS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XFirstX and XSecondX person to buy anything from the avy or sig list get ONE thing from the avy or sig list free!

So that means if someone bought, let's say a custom Sig w/ name, they could get an custom avy w/ name FREE!
This one is done!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person gets One thing %50 off from the Sig, head or Avy list.
Last edited by Pfargtl; Jul 9, 2007 at 03:10 AM.
Interested
hey just wondering if i could get a custom sig, if i can can i have it with like Flames in the picture then written in the middle SYCO
thanks
Last edited by Manic2; Jul 6, 2007 at 04:14 AM.
Originally Posted by SYCO View Post
hey jus wondering if i could get a custom sig

thanks

with or without name? and you are the first person so you get something free!
what would you like that to be? it cant be a head but it can be anything else!

That will be 75tc please! and please tell me what else
Last edited by Pfargtl; Jul 6, 2007 at 04:16 AM.
i would like a head of a count count from the sesame street, if you do not know who i mean a cartoony vampire will do
Originally Posted by isha View Post
i would like a head of a count count from the sesame street, if you do not know who i mean a cartoony vampire will do

k, and what do you want your free thing to be, it cant be a bonus offer though!
And that will be 80tc!
Last edited by Pfargtl; Jul 6, 2007 at 05:53 AM.
yeah it would be good with the name in there and if i paid you and extra 5 tc would i be able to get a custom head?
if you can make an incredible hulk head and send me what it will look like in game ill buy one for 200tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah it would be good with the name in there and if i paid you and extra 5 tc would i be able to get a custom head?

Yes indeedy. Tell me how you want it.

Originally Posted by hanZo View Post
if you can make an incredible hulk head and send me what it will look like in game ill buy one for 200tc

Ill get right on it.
the head
great so would you be able to make a gene simmons head like when he was in the band Kiss with the make up on, like with a white background and then at the back of the head can you make it say SYCO, and if it says in the game that i am not authoriesed to you the name SYCO, will i ever get to use it cuz if i can't can you just write manic please? thanks
Last edited by Manic2; Jul 7, 2007 at 03:13 AM.
great so would you be able to make a gene simmons head like when he was in the band Kiss with the make up on, like with a white background and then at the back of the head can you make it say SYCO, and if it says in the game that i am not authoriesed to you the name SYCO, will i ever get to use it cuz if i can't can you just write manic please? thanks

i dont relly do names but ill try!