ES Recruitment Drive
Ok my name is BMTHownzz(Braxton). I am a black belt, but i think im the skill level of at least a 3rd dan. My best mods are Wushu, Judo, and AikidoBDJ. I am active on forum and very active in-game. I can contribute to the clan in multiple ways, i can make us look good by my in-game skills and also make the clan look good cause i try to be nice to everyone and make them laugh. I am friends with fear, PV2Caribou, and GlawlFreak. I want to be in TLL cause you guys are nice, good at the game, an i enjoy playing with you. ok well i have skills in GIMP i made my head with it. i also enjoy playing football baseball and skateboarding as i said already. i am a starting wide reciever in football btw. hmmm.... i will make free textures for the clan if anyone wants it also. So have a good day and i hope you consider me. I was born and raised in Indiana, i am 14 years old, and i love to skateboard. i also posted this app on the TLL website but wanted to put it here to.
ummmm, no. we are not friends. i dont even know you, i saw you once ingame. also, no. i dont like the app. its a no from me
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
well i don't know you so as said many times
when i know you you will know my answer
Free Pv2Caribou
I don't like seeing false wittiness. Saying you know someone who vaguely remembers you. Now that's not cool. Make sure you a 1000% sure that someone knows you. Just saying /o/ make sure you do your field work nicely. (But then again PV2 doesn't remember much unless its the span of a week. Or if he sees you everyday and there remember the past. But if it was a one time sup. Not even I sadly would remember you.)

Last edited by thepureone; Aug 12, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
its seems like i am not gonna be in clan so u can forget my app
Once while having sex in a trailer chuck norris's sperm accidentally got into the engine, you might know this trailer as Optimis Prime.
we already did
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by DarkRavens View Post
its seems like i am not gonna be in clan so u can forget my app

Ugh.. I expected a different behavior from you man.
Nobody said 'yes' for me when i was applying, i just kept posting and getting in IRC.

Same with Pure, Bwb, Macid, Mjgamer, Extremenil... ALL the other members.

Now it sux to have you asking for an immediate answer. The fact we didnt say 'Yes, you will be accepted in the future'' doesnt mean we're saying ''No, you will never join this clan, you will wait forever''. CMON DARK, CMON!
i am ot asking for a immediate answer i just said that beacuse i am starting a new clan
Once while having sex in a trailer chuck norris's sperm accidentally got into the engine, you might know this trailer as Optimis Prime.