ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 3.05,3.06 Games setting bug
Okay, so I set the game to engagedistance 400 and gametime to 3000 but when I re-enter the game it still has 300 gametime and 100 engagedistance.

Yes, I re-enter Singleplayer, I don't go straight to the game I was in, and this has never happened before.

More so, after retyping 400 into engagedistance and 3000 into gametime multiple times, I finally get what I want.

The second bug however, is that even though my replay code says gametime 3000, it still ends the game prematurely at 500 frames. It is quite annoying.

I send the exact same replay to 3.00 and the replay works completely fine, but because of my inability to use the newer versions it looks like my new movie will be without shaders again.

I sent the same replay to my friend Jonzay and he reported that the same premature match finisher happening with his new Toribash too.

I have attached a replay with the problem. Note me still playing after the game ends and the decap still happening under the 'original laws'.

Please help!
Attached Files
i play a fair bit of singleplayer and settings dont screw up on me, it might be a common installation error so try reinstalling.

also i dont use shaders so that might have something to do with it.

if the problem persists contact hampa or [email protected]
Thats very odd. When I watched your replay the game didnt end at 2500. You stoped moving after the decap and the frames just kept going.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
When I started the replay, I saw 3000 frames.
No movement after a short while (I guess 500)
Try changing the mod from default.tbm to classic (in the game rules menu)
This should fix it.