Ranking
The app was horrible because the LOGO of the [M] kept messing all my other app's up. I got impatient and rushed through it.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
@Roland:
I voted no. I don't liked yo app, so you'll have to show how good member you're. You're Trial member now anyway.
@kratos trial member vote is count or not ?
Nice avvy btw
Last edited by 9patrick6; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM.
Nothing here
My Application for Metal:
Name: Tony
Belt (black belt): 10th Dan Black belt
Why you want to join us? The reason for wanting to Metal is because I can find so many things that other clans are not as mature and skillful.And I try my best to be as active as possible.And also to know new people and nice like me.

Your favorite mods: Aikido , Wushu , Taekkyon, Lenshu3, Parkour, AikidoBD and Spar.
Their infractions / ban (please be honest): well, I've had a couple infractions for useless in the forum of items posts and a 4 day ban for my bad attitude. But now I have changed a lot for this and for me. :3
Nationality: Perú.
How many languages ​​you speak: Spanish, English and Italian.
Special skills: (market, art, events) Art and some Videos.
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?: Kame(Died),Icof(I went for a strong problem) ,The scorpion(Inactive) ,Rayo(Died) , Bourne(Died) and Legendary(I went for my absence from my health was very bad. )
Their level of activity in the forum and in game:
How long you play toribash: 3 years ago
Alts: This acc
Was invited by someone? None
Read the rules? Yes
A small bibliography
Your user card:

How you can help us?
I can help in Clan war or Art. :3
-Decent application.
-Honest about infractions and past clans.
-English is good enough

I say yes. accepted for trial.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Well, i guess that i can accept this, i can see some english errors and another things else, but it's enought. Accepted.
Btw, you seems loyal, a lot of clans you joined have died and then you left, i'll make surely that Metal won't die.