Toribash
We expect you to make the best app you have ever done.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Make it even better then.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name: Brad
Belt (black belt): 10th dan
Why you want to join us?: i believe this is a well known clan with very nice members i have come across. All of the members i have played with are very skilled so i know this would be a nice clan for me.
Your favorite mods: ABD, Spar/Parkour, Runkido,
Their infractions / ban (please be honest): 2 infractions 1 ban
Nationality: American
How many languages ​​you speak: 1
Special skills: i host events because as you see, i have VIP so its easy to global. I also do art. I don't make sets or heads, i usually make avvys/banners.
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?: (Uber) [elite] (Pulse) | They died.
Their level of activity in the forum and in game: in-game - 7/10 Forums - 9/10, But lately I have been a bit inactive.
How long you play toribash: about since 2012
Alts: None
Was invited by someone?: Kratos (Again)
Read the rules?: Yes
A small bibliography: I am a 15 year old male living in the state of Sylva,North Carolina. I am in the wrestling team and i play baseball and soccer. every other weekend i go to my dads house where i am a lot more active. (i'm going this weekend.) I have been sick lately so i have been more active being home from school.
How you can help us?: i can help boost activity, help in clan wars, i can help get new members and can help with clan-related events.

More info: i am in a organization called TABD and am allied with many clans.

Forgive me, i C/Ped and edited my first app ;<

Holy shit balls.
You removed yourself from (Pulse)? :O
Well, I'm going to get you an insta-invite. Like. Nao.
Oh ma gerh, you didn't notice Creati0n? Also, he recommended me so yeah. I decided to come back to my real home.