Ranking
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Why would should there be hats when you have hair?You cant see your hair when you wear a hat

You pick one? You don't have to wear everything. What good is a flame hat that has no detail or shape?

Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
it would also be annoying when you fight.Just forge a flame that looks like hat.

Right, because a simple hat is more annoying than people's huge ass particle flames.

Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
I couldn't imagine how dumb these would look ingame, we haven't even mastered hair yet.
Not supported

Dumb? I suppose that depends on who models them. It wouldn't be hard at all assuming a dev had some time to make em'.
-----
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I once watched a youtube with a dude named dodekus, who has a flame texture that looks exactly like a top hat.

Seen that, the problem is the hat lacks shape and detail and just floats over his head. It's cool for a flame I guess.. but actual hats wouldn't have to trick you into believing they are hats.
Last edited by JayStar; Apr 22, 2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would it be stiff, or floppy or somewhat In between
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Would it be stiff, or floppy or somewhat In between

I suppose that would depend on the hat. I'd like for it to abide to the physics engine though. Much like hair, but more detail and less... like hair.
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Let's not turn this game into a ragdoll-based hat simulator

I believe you mean a hat-based ragdoll simulator.

Regardless, was the introduction of the hair a major turn for the definition of the game? Or textures? Or flames or trails?

I'm only proposing a new customization aspect. Not a new component of the game itself.
I actually like this idea, Skater hat be sexy, better if the hats are stiff, small top hat would also be nice for people with void+pure set , Don't judge hats because of "jello hair"
Originally Posted by Bakugan View Post
I actually like this idea, Skater hat be sexy, better if the hats are stiff, small top hat would also be nice for people with void+pure set , Don't judge hats because of "jello hair"

Exactly it. Some hats may have to be more loose than others but that can be figured later.

I just really want a monopoly man set now.
Im game unless they are going to be flopping around4 like hair
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I'm all for customization. It brings profit to nabi and helps us look like badass motherfuckers. Why not?
Your messed up world enthrills me
I like this a lot as well. We already have hair, and it shouldn't be too hard to use the same method with hats.
It's just a question of how it would look like with the physics engine we're using. And a question of the balance between detail and lag.
Not a programmer, though. I don't really understand this stuff tbh :x
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore