ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Item information - Owners List
Hi

Each item in toribash has an "Item Information" panel.

Example this item:

There says its Owned By 45 People.

What if there is an "click" option and that Owned by "45 People" can be clickable and than you can see a List with the Persons Names who owns this item. And not only "Owned By 45 People" without any other informations about the owners.

A similar code exist in Trade History. If you trade an item than you can see who is the current owner of that item you trade before/ or long time ago.

I hope is a good small suggestion/idea
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been waiting for this for a long time. This would help people get a chance of seeing what the items that aren't in the torishop look like ingame (It'll make the process FAR more time efficient).
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Item search
So there are a few items that I have wanted to know the owners of, like rare items where there is only 1-2 made or something, but there's no way (that I know) to search who currently owns items. I wanted to know who owns the sonic items, and I know a few owners but at the time, I had no idea and I didn't see any way to search the owners.

So my thought is, put a search bar somewhere in the shop, and you can type in an items name and it will show how many items there are and a list of the owners, or maybe on an items display thing, have an "Owners" button or something that you can click to see a list of all the owners of that specific item.

Example: I want to see all the current owners of Yin the Orca, well if I go to the torishop item page for yin the orca, I will find that there is an owner button and I can click it to show a list of all the current owners.

I must not be the only person that would find this useful
you're on thin ice, pal
You're bringing the same discussion up. It will probably encourage random user to ask the owners if they want to sell the item. Alot of users dont want that to happen. Why would they want to sell their ownership of a very rare item anyways...
Last edited by shev; Nov 1, 2016 at 07:09 AM.
Merged Kozmonaut's suggestion into existing thread.

As you can see, the thread is already elevated. I don't see a reason why not to try and give access to this feature to ToriPrimes/VIPs. Especially now, when exclusivity of wibbles was taken from ToriPrime.
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Merged Kozmonaut's suggestion into existing thread.

As you can see, the thread is already elevated. I don't see a reason why not to try and give access to this feature to ToriPrimes/VIPs. Especially now, when exclusivity of wibbles was taken from ToriPrime.

can we stop with that toriprime-wibble correlation?
its not like wibbles was ever advertised as a tp/vip feature,you buy
tp/vip for the customization,the search ability on the forum and the extra board,
wibbles is not a tp/vip feature it was just moved there.
/offtopic
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
You're bringing the same discussion up. It will probably encourage random user to ask the owners if they want to sell the item. Alot of users dont want that to happen. Why would they want to sell their ownership of a very rare item anyways...

Well i have 2 rare items. Slugfest Belt (1 owner) and Dragon Sword (3 owners) and if someone wanna have it and makes a good offer sure ill sell them. So weres and why should be a problem with?
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Feature has been implemented, Item Owners are now available to ToriPrime members.

This is how it looks like:

Screenshots

Names highlighted in green are for owners of items that are currently in circulation.

Enjoy =)
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Feature has been implemented, Item Owners are now available to ToriPrime members.

This is how it looks like:

Screenshots

Names highlighted in green are for owners of items that are currently in circulation.

Enjoy =)

Oh cool. For what are the red names?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So the items that never been traded right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]