Toribash
I agree Royal, I've been doing literally the EXACT same thing. We all the way up~~!
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I’m going back to rugby on the 5th, not having work and the gyms being closed would have fucked me up if it wasn’t for my rugby club still being open
Hey rugby is a real mans sport. You will do fine max cause you are huge.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Insane shit going down this year - got my business up and running and currently working on a blog to document all my projects. Working on writing some guides to help my clients prepare for their sessions.

Building a wordpress site is like putting my brain through a meat grinder
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Insane shit going down this year - got my business up and running and currently working on a blog to document all my projects. Working on writing some guides to help my clients prepare for their sessions.

You can always find guidance in YouTube
BLΛƆKPI¸K

making that dolla dolla bills.

Was supposed to go back to rugby trainings yesterday night, but England went back into a national lockdown once again fuck sakes I was so ready for the season as well
-----
Also, what the fuck is happening in America right now LMFAO
Last edited by max; Jan 6, 2021 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
America is doing absolutely fantastic. There isn’t anything wrong. We are in the best hands. Our people are great. Go America. USA. USA. Woooohoo
Ily <3
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
America is doing absolutely fantastic. There isn’t anything wrong. We are in the best hands. Our people are great. Go America. USA. USA. Woooohoo

well that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say that before lol
God bless America, we need it right now

This is a huge turning point in history for our distraught country

May justice be served swiftly
God bless America, we need it right now

This is a huge turning point in history for our distraught country

May justice be served swiftly

Amen
BLΛƆKPI¸K