Ranking
Original Post
Uke Climping
Heres a contest which you have to climb on uke from a certain point of its body to another point.The prize is 1000 cred.Rules are:

#1 Eny dismemberment (extra points for eny dismemberment under 50 and you not supposed to break uke).
#2 Name you replays from which point you start to where you end Ex:L arm to R arm.
#3 Make it as creative as possible.
#4 Uke isnt aloud to move except grab(and he cant go limp).
#5 Extra points for engadged distance over 200 and if backwards
#6 Eny Rotation
#7 Extra points of how many times you grab uke and airtime meaning not touching the floor while grabbing uke
#8 May only touch the ground one time to climb on uke
#9 Have fun
#10 Contest ends Saturday

Heres an example of what I am looking for
Attached Files
Rob_Uke_Climbing.rpl (94.7 KB, 62 views)
Last edited by Rob; Sep 13, 2007 at 02:02 PM. Reason: new rules
I WILL EAT YOU
1. Here's my entry.
2. You said dismemberment's extra points, so this is part madman.
3. This was fun.
4. Do I extra points for difficulty, since Uke was was limp for most of the match?
5. What is climping anyway?
Attached Files
DMM Climb Comp Kinda Broken.rpl (378.1 KB, 29 views)
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I dont know if i made myself clear enough sorry but your not supposed to touch the ground once you start climbing and touch it thats your replay and i ment by the dismemberment that you cannot break eny part of ukes body just that it will be harder if it is low and if you dont break him you get extra points,supposed to name replays like R arm to L arm and dont just go 1 inch away from the 200 engaded distance it must be like 225 or 275 like that and above ok
Last edited by Rob; Sep 13, 2007 at 02:01 PM.
I WILL EAT YOU
lets see it said uke isnt aloud to move that should of gave a hint of if your aloud to break him or not and if your so mad why dont you do it over again i mean is it really that hard you dont have to make a big deal out of it...
I WILL EAT YOU
I think a lesson in grammar and punctuation could be used.

I had trouble understanding Rob too, there was hardly any punctuation in any of your posts (in fact, your second post had no periods in it at all, just a single comma.) Not trying to nit-pick.

Also, he did restate the rules in a (somewhat) more clear fashion, and you admit you did break the rules. Having broken a rule, one shouldn't expect anything, not to say that one wouldn't, but still.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Ok since you all dont understand I am now extending the time to september 28.
I WILL EAT YOU
K, I made one. I go from his head -> shoulders -> left arm -> right leg -> right arm. Note, I get very close to the ground a few times, but I never touch. Also, after I'm done with all that (with around 200 frames or so left), I kick him and jump away all cool like, and he breaks. I don't think that should disqualify me, since that isn't part of my climbing, sooo.. yeah.
Attached Files
'Kitsune Uke Climbing.rpl (73.5 KB, 19 views)
*sigh*im sorry but your not supposed to break uke im really sorry so no one wins im sorry
I WILL EAT YOU