Toribash
Originally Posted by Constipate View Post
Skateboarding Tutorial please

Care to be more specific?
hi
I don't think there has been a request like this? is there anyone who could make a brief "tutorial" on replay making? just the basics: making replays in single player, cleaner, flow more, and creating more dismemberments; while still staying smooth and stylish.
Originally Posted by pub View Post
I don't think there has been a request like this? is there anyone who could make a brief "tutorial" on replay making? just the basics: making replays in single player, cleaner, flow more, and creating more dismemberments; while still staying smooth and stylish.

You will easily find move tutorials in YouTube, or even in the Beginner's Sanctuary.

If you need some help about moves, post in the Beginner's Sanctuary, people will help you out and give you tips on how to improve your replay. If you simply want to share your replay with the community, post it in the Replays board.

But be careful, moves don't go in the Tutorials board ! ;)
Gone
Originally Posted by GreekDemon View Post
Can someone make a racing tutorial? Thanks

Easy.
go over wheel and use Z to make the front wheels contract to go foward.
Highlight the word or words you want to hyperlink, then click on the icon that looks like a globe behind a paperclip and paste the desired link into the box.
hi
Making video's
How do you make a video, Ive been trying latelly, but i cant put RPL type movies in WMM What do i do?
WOOT!! Flame: Hadoken L sent to you by Hamster 04:08 AMToriBot