Ranking
Original Post
From my experience, they take a long time to register. I had full orc in my inventory for like two weeks before the achievement popped.

We have to go deeper.

I'm not 100% sure on which are currently not working. Which specific achievements have you not received?

Also please note, they update daily so it's best to wait 24 hours.
A few are not working for me: noob luck, rising star, the gentle way isnt showing how much, ingame grad, and some others.
I will just wait a week, its not a big deal to me. Just little stickers. Just was wondering if they still needed to be updated like they did a few years back[which never let me anyways =P]
-----
Also, when does your rank show on the player card? Do you need to be above something?
Last edited by BronyMan; Jul 15, 2011 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Problem?
The mod one doesn't work in 24 it has been like 2 weeks sinceI sent my first mod
:):):):):):):):):) A Proud member of TPC/ OLDA
The achievements were coded by, what avwave calls him, the worst coder. If you know you have acquired an achievement, but do not receive the reward after 24 hours, it's bugged. Otherwise, be sure to wait at least 24 hours.
Originally Posted by BronyMan View Post
A few are not working for me: noob luck, rising star, the gentle way isnt showing how much, ingame grad, and some others.

Just noting in, the graduation achievements from academy are manually added every week or so. If you don't get it, contact a member from academy to check if you actually did pass and if so, get you the achievement.