Original Post
[Solved]How to take pics of your tori
I need help on how to do this please.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
You can either press on "prt sc" on your keyboard (print screen), go to photoshop>file>new from clipboard. Or go to paint and type Ctrl+V.

The better way is pressing on F5, then go to your toribash folder>screeshots look for the image and do wat ever you want with it.

Hope this helps.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I use gimp and is there anyway I can do it with imageshack?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
After you press f5 the screenshot will be inside your toribash folder. You just upload it to imageshack and you can put it on the forum etc.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Honestly, I just use paint. Prt scrn, go to paint, press ctrl + V, lasso your selection and ctrl + c. Open a new picture and press ctrl + V. Walla, you now only have what you wanted.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
If you got Steam you could hook Toribash up into it and press f12.

Then Steam will help you upload it onto your steam profile screenshots page.
i think the easyest way is to use paint. quick and simple in game or when you want your pic press ctrl+ prt screen then go to paint and do crtl+v
hope this helps
mageer
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
As mentioned, a couple of options to take screenshots are;

-Press F5 or F8 while in toribash, the screeny will be saved to your toribash[version]/screenshots folder.

-Press the PrtScr button on your keyboard, open up gimp and create a new image, simply press CTRL + v to paste it and then save as a .jpg

Uploading is a lot easier with Yourimg. It literally takes only 5-10 seconds with .jpg's and .png files.