ES Recruitment Drive
Hampa, change you damn password
-----
People try to hack you so many times, it's unbelievable
Last edited by ymir; Nov 25, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Hapma, I have a quick recommendation for the next update, could you make it so that players have the ability to send and receive Qi?
-----
Also, when somebody is decaped, or fracks there neck, the game should end there...
Last edited by Aerk; Nov 29, 2014 at 10:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe just make stuff like that mod-able if it isn't already. So that mod makers can set up more advanced rules which affect the way you play the game more. It would be cool if you could make fights where neither player could see ghosts (so it would be disabled and they would fight blind). I know we shouldn't just use this thread for suggestions but I really thing that this sort of thing would add loads of new possibilities and could almost make it like a whole new game as long as the update was embraced by mod makers.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Aerk View Post
Hapma, I have a quick recommendation for the next update, could you make it so that players have the ability to send and receive Qi?
-----
Also, when somebody is decaped, or fracks there neck, the game should end there...

That first idea could bring about a new breed of phishers. Qi Phishers.

And if the game ended when their necks are fraced that wouldn't be fair in my opinion.

Hampa should add where the color of the belt is shown on the tori.
Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post

Hampa should add where the color of the belt is shown on the tori.

I agree with this. This is a great idea. It could be like how the items are, you could have a belt wrapped around the tori. Or, you could have the torso area colors as the blet color. I really like this idea. And for belts like second dan, it should have a stripe of white for each dan. Also, custom should be custom. You can edit it however you want. God should be old gold OR custom. And elite should be hampa's colors OR custom. This is an idea not to be forgotten
Last edited by Jaxon; Dec 2, 2014 at 04:49 AM. Reason: forgot something
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
I agree with this. This is a great idea. It could be like how the items are, you could have a belt wrapped around the tori. Or, you could have the torso area colors as the blet color. I really like this idea. And for belts like second dan, it should have a stripe of white for each dan. Also, custom should be custom. You can edit it however you want. God should be old gold OR custom. And elite should be hampa's colors OR custom. This is an idea not to be forgotten

This idea has been suggested multiple times, and due to the fact on how glitchy hair items work this would never work out the way you would want it to.

Which is why it could be a torso color as well. If it were to he added, it should be optional.
I'm just gamin' man
Or if it was a small particle effect, white belt to orange would have nothing and maybe from there to black belt you get a single particle created every few frames (maybe just a circle the colour of which depends on the belt). Then the particles could be created at a slightly faster rate up to 3rd dan and the same for 4th to 5th after that. The particle effect would be nothing compared to the flames you can buy so it wouldn't reduce the price of these. God belts could get much nicer particle effects although I am not sure what. It would probably make more people buy qi probably.

This idea is probably kinda stupid but since it wouldn't effect gameplay much I figured it was eligible for me to explain it here as an alternative to an actual item.
Good morning sweet princess
Hey Hampa Um /opt blood 0 doesent completely turn of blood I need it to be NO TRACE OF BLOOD