TA Recruitment
Thank you for accepting me <3 Feels great to be in the clan!

"Rxlic is a pwetty pwetty pwincess."
Last edited by KiriAcid; Jul 25, 2018 at 12:24 AM. Reason: "Rxlic is a pwetty pwetty pwincess."
Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Thank you for accepting me <3 Feels great to be in the clan!

Welcome to Origin firendo!

Ps, Rxlic is a pretty princess.
Originally Posted by dillon7803 View Post
Welcome to Origin firendo!

Ps, Rxlic is a pretty princess.

Thank you Dillon ♥

Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Thank you for accepting me <3 Feels great to be in the clan!

And of course! Always a pleasure to welcome another into the Origin family!
Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Thank you for accepting me <3 Feels great to be in the clan!

"Rxlic is a pwetty pwetty pwincess."


Welcome welcome!


Originally Posted by Rxlic View Post
Thank you Dillon ♥



And of course! Always a pleasure to welcome another into the Origin family!


"Rxlic is a pwetty pwetty pwincess.". You should have told me before we started the clan man.

Art stuff
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art shop
-Sold out-
hello everyone !
I'm another new dude around here and I might be handy when it comes to wars and stuff like that, and hopefully we will be able to do some wars together

I'm usually around 6pm to 10pm (GMT -4)
what about you guys? :o
I like to make disguting heads at unreasonable prices
Originally Posted by Sthip View Post
hello everyone !
I'm another new dude around here and I might be handy when it comes to wars and stuff like that, and hopefully we will be able to do some wars together

I'm usually around 6pm to 10pm (GMT -4)
what about you guys? :o

Welcome to origin sthip! my gmt is -4 too ;o
Activity update as per myself

I've been super busy this passed week between packing and other non moving related issues I've had occur. I'm leaving Friday and I'll be packing my computer up today or tomorrow so I doubt I'll be on before i leave just due to a list of things I need to get done. As I said I'm very sorry for the poor timing and ill try to get everything setup when I'm done with the move asap
Originally Posted by Rosed View Post
Activity update as per myself

I've been super busy this passed week between packing and other non moving related issues I've had occur. I'm leaving Friday and I'll be packing my computer up today or tomorrow so I doubt I'll be on before i leave just due to a list of things I need to get done. As I said I'm very sorry for the poor timing and ill try to get everything setup when I'm done with the move asap

No worries take ur time!
Let's get a little GMT check, everyone when you read this drop your GMT and where you're based!