ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
You mean 4 months.

His original account was iwillkillu :v
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
You mean 4 months.

Hear the Joka, he is right... Check iwillkillu's join date. Its january 2008.
Somehow, I am pretty much the same now as I was then just with worse grammar... Is it bad that it suprises me?
Last edited by rittu; Aug 22, 2009 at 04:12 AM. Reason: :3
R
R A R
R
some people consider me still a newb

and In some respects I am.

But Irode out out most o my noobiness back in the days of clan NEWB, good times.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I lurked a lot, I thought the forum was predominated by adults with vast computer knowledge. the earliest post I can remember was a support question where someone responded by saying I talked like a lolcat, but I didnt know what a lolcat was.

At some point I found firefox and its spellchecker, Blotto and I made OLDA (after one night I found the original "show yourself" style thread and was shocked...seriously) and suddenly everyone thought I was this super mature person.

lol, also in-game, when I first started, I was afraid to go into wushu (was open then) because I knew I would just fail and didn't want to ruin anyone's game (I have people pleasing issues sometimes)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Im still a noob. and I give people cash and two weeks from now I shall give my home to beggars and strangers and then get killed.