Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Modification (No rankings)
this is not a toribash mod, but rather a toribash exe modification

Hey,

For all those Toribasians out there who would just like to concentrate on having fun and trying new moves without the hassle of the belts system and the rankings, then this is for you.
Please note that this is not an official version, just something I whipped up. Hopefully, in the future there will be an option in the Setup menu.
I for one, hate worrying about my ranks and so forth.

What it does:
Gets rid of the ranking system and belts ingame

How to use:
1. In your toribash folder (Cprogram files\toribash) Find Toribash.exe and copy it (for backup).
2. Download the attached toribash.rar (Open with Winrar)
3. Put/extract it into (Cprogram files\toribash).
4. When it asks you if you want to overwrite the file, click yes.

Thats all! Enjoy
Last edited by veb; Apr 2, 2008 at 10:39 AM.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Toribash Modification (No rankings)
seeing as i came up with the idea of "hacking" toribash, i should get partial credit

;)

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Originally Posted by veb
this is not a toribash mod, but rather a toribash MODIFICATION!

mod stands for modification...

lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
i stated "toribash mod" and "toribash modification".

if you want me to be more clear, a toribash modification is a hacking of the executable.
toribash mods are little things you put into data/mod - 2 very different things.
Does it get rid of the ranking and belt system in all servers, or does it disallow entry into registered servers?

If the latter is the case (I can't check right now, I'm at school), then it could've been done easily before.

---I'm only speculating, by the way.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
It doesn't disallow entry to registered servers. It just takes the RANK and BELTS from your client, so you don't see them.
and why would you want that?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
The ranking system isn't for everyone, that's why.

Some people don't want to be stereotyped by their rank or belt. Like, Zaarock is Black Belt, and he may not want someone to think he's amazing (even though he is >>)
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.